Chapter 123

"Father, mother." Si Yue raised his voice slightly and shouted.

Si Zhengze, Si Yue's father, raised his head and glanced at him faintly, "I'm not deaf, don't cry so loudly."

"That's right." Xie Zhiyun looked at him dissatisfiedly, interrupting them to look at his grandchildren.

Si Yue: "..." His volume was actually not loud. Si Yue sat down on the sofa beside him, "Why are you here?"

Xie Zhiyun sighed, "There is no way, who will let his son fail to live up to his temper, even his daughter-in-law will not be able to marry back, our old fathers and mothers have a lot of missing hearts..."

Si Yue was speechless, "Aren't you making trouble?"

Si Zheng said displeased, "We have a sense of measure, what are you worried about?"

"Who made my son blind? You gave this good look?" Xie Zhiyun patted Si Zhengzhe's hand, motioning him not to get angry first, and then looked at Si Yue, "Don't worry, we will not appear rashly, we just I want to take a look at my good baby from a distance."

Si Yue was not at ease. If they were not ready to meet their parents, wouldn't he be even more hopeless if they didn't resist showing up?

Si Yue thought of the rich gossip he had heard, and looked at these two people carefully, "You don't want to make any weird temptations, right?"

Xie Zhiyun immediately raised her face, "What do you think of us? Are we such discerning people?"

Si Zhengze frowned and said: "We are very satisfied with Ruoruo. It's because you are not up to you, and you don't even have the status. It would be a shame to say that you are the most handsome man in the world." The star can't even catch his wife. What's the use of having this face?

"That is, as long as you don't bring the male daughter-in-law back, we are more satisfied." After thinking about it, I felt that the expression was not very clear, and added, "Even if it is a male daughter-in-law, as long as there is no problem with character, we will accept if you like it. "

They can be enlightened, and even if their son wants to die alone, they have no objection. Anyway, if the Si family has many heirs, then it is enough to adopt it, and it is not that there is no adoption in their family history.

Of course, there is also a reason. The children's wings are hard, and they can't control it if they want to.

Si Yue twitched his mouth, he really thanked his parents for being enlightened.

"What are you doing here? Why don't you hurry up to accompany your future wife and children?" Xie Zhiyun waved away after a short time. "They are unfamiliar with the land. If you are not by your side, they have no sense of security."

No wonder my son hasn't chased people up to now. It's not without reason. Look, I'm too insightful.

Si Yue thought about it, so he said goodbye to his parents and went back to the main castle.

When Si Yue passed by, the castle was quiet. He casually asked the servants on the side, and when he heard that none of them had come out of the room, he went upstairs.

He knocked on Fu Yunruo's room door.

Fu Yunruo just sorted out the luggage, and then sat on the sofa to play with his mobile phone.

She just arrived and was not familiar with the outside world, so she didn't rush out.

Speaking of which, she has not yet reported safety to Uncle Guo and the others.