Chapter 53

Yuanxin's efficiency is very fast. It didn't take long to sign a contract with the program team and join the program as a special guest, and only shot for three days.

The young guests are treated according to the treatment of first-line stars, and in order to film smoothly, Yuanxin requires in the contract that Wen Wen must team up with Si Yue.

Children still feel safe by staying around familiar people, so they don’t have to worry about not being able to shoot.

The program team is also breaking the boat, no matter what, this program must be done.

Director Peng knows that if the show fails, his career as a director will almost come to an end.

Therefore, after signing the contract, he wrote the most eye-catching notebook without stopping.

However, the young guests are still too young to ask for more. As long as they can get along with Si Yue before, the program will be stable.

After signing the contract, the program team made an official announcement on the website as soon as possible, and of course the scenes were beautiful.

It roughly means that Fang Xueruo withdrew from the show for some reason, and their program team sincerely invited a small guest, hoping that the audience would support it.

People in the world are always more tolerant of children, and I have to say that the show team played beautifully.

Even if Fang Xueruo's fans are unfriendly to the child who took her place, passers-by are still standing with the child, not to mention that the child is so delicate and cute.

After all, the program team also explained the reasons for inviting children. The stars who want to invite can’t get the schedule, and Wen Wen is not unfamiliar, but he has a group of baba powder and hemp powder. In order to be able to invite this child, The program team finally convinced the parents to agree.

Fu Yunruo also posted a post on his social platform, saying that the children are going to be on the show, and I hope everyone will take care of it.

Cloud fans expressed their love to hear.

[Yunyun is so helpless at this time 23333]

[I guess the show team used a lot of candies to lure the cubs, I just want to say, well done! 】

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am going on the show Mama is so proud! 】

【My cub ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

Countless fans whirled and jumped under the program official announcement of the platform forum, running around and reporting.

After Wen Wen was determined to be able to appear on the show, he has been thinking about what kind of person he should set up to attract fans.

He has a lot of popularity, and then his mother can be touched.

What kind of children are most popular? Naughty? clever? Lovely? Cute?

Wen Wen recalled the attitudes of adults toward children with different personalities, and found that most adults like smart children from other people's families.

Wen Wen made a fist and made a ambition that he would be someone else's child!

Early the next morning, the sky was only slightly bright, and the extremely excited Wen Wen woke Fu Yunruo up.

Fu Yunruo looked at the time, my god, it was only five o'clock.

Little Wen Wen was jumping around on the bed, "Mom, Mom, get up!"