Chapter 90

Fu Yunruo didn't ask Wen Wen about the details of their conversation, but at night he got the general content from Si Yue.

Fu Yunruo didn't want to pay attention to Si Yue, so that Wen Wen knew it and wanted to blow his hair again.

But the message from Si Yue tickled her, and she couldn't help returning the message.

The conversation between the two revolved around the topic of who can persuade whom, and they even talked about it for almost two hours, which was amazing.

What surprised Fu Yunruo more was that Si Yue didn't even convince Wen Wen!

For some reason, she suddenly felt so proud, his family is so warm!

Si Yue asked Fu Yunruo humbly, what proof he had to provide Wen Wen to convince him.

Of course Fu Yunruo wouldn't give him an idea, but instead replied: "Wen Wen has repeatedly emphasized that this is a conversation between you, and I can't let me know. If Wen Wen knew..."

Si Yue: "..."

There was silence for a while, and then a voice came over.

"Ruoruo, I'm so sad, you are going to cross the river to demolish the bridge..." Si Yue's voice was very aggrieved, and then he made a lot of grievances.

Fu Yunruo couldn't help laughing, and then replied in a good mood: "Look at my mood."

After laughing, Fu Yunruo was also thinking about this issue.

Although the paternity test may be forged, it is the only basis that can be proved.

Fu Yunruo also wanted to see the results.

Even if I know that Si Yue will not deceive them with obvious things that can be revealed...

Fu Yunruo already believed that this matter was true, only an authoritative proof was needed.

So Fu Yunruo typed: "Let's do a paternity test."

Early the next morning, Fu Yunruo first consulted Wen Wen.

"Wen Wen, mom thinks it is better for you to be a paternity test. Whether you have blood relationship or not, we also have a basis? Now this is just a verbal talk, and there is no confidence."

Fu Yunruo felt embarrassed herself, the child was so old, she, the mother, didn't even know who the child's biological father was.

She wanted to make this report, not to help Si Yue, but to figure it out herself.

"Paternity testing is the most authoritative and effective way to identify whether there is a blood relationship between two people..." Fu Yunruo was worried that Wen Wen didn't understand what a paternity test was, and explained specifically.

Wen Wen said awkwardly: "Identification can also be faked..."

Fu Yunruo said in a convenient way: "I went to the hospital to do the appraisal, and promised to never let him touch his hands. Isn't it possible that Wen Wen can't believe my mother?

Wen Wen stopped talking, he said that he didn't believe it, but he knew in his heart that Si Yue would not even interfere.

Fu Yunruo finally trimmed Wen Wen's nails as a sample, and then took the sample provided by Si Yue and found his own contacts.

She has a senior brother's wife who works as a doctor, and she works in the Imperial Hospital. She hasn't cut off her contact. She has a good relationship. She went to her for help, and she just agreed without saying anything.