Chapter 15

Chi Wen's small body was red into a crayfish. He finally broke free of the woman's indecent, climbed to the innermost part of the bed, and closed himself on his stomach.

This woman is terrible! He kindly comforted her, and even treated him this way.

He doesn't want face?

He is angry!

Fu Yunruo was laughing behind his back, the baby is still so shy, so cute!

Although she wanted to rush to RUA again, she also knew that if she continued, the baby became angry and had to ignore her for several days.

But after the baby's comfort, Fu Yunruo's depressed mood was wiped out, and he became cheerful.

Fu Yunruo waited for a long time, until her son's blasted fur smoothed down, then she took the shy baby over and hugged her, patting the baby's back regularly and gently with her palms.

Chi Wen closed his eyes tightly, buried himself in it, half leaned on his fragrant body, adjusted a comfortable posture, and under the rhythmic tap, his sleepiness quickly rose, and he fell asleep.

After putting the baby to sleep, Fu Yunruo continued to use the forum.

Originally, she was very satisfied with her data. At this moment, she was hit by reality, and her enthusiasm cooled down. She began to worry about gains and losses.

I don’t know what kind of data is the pass line for the novice’s first live broadcast.

Fu Yunruo spent a long time in the forum, finally turned to more reliable data analysis, and then compared his own data.

She knew it all at once.

I can be regarded as an upper-middle level, with good results. Although it is not as good as some of the anchors who have become popular with thousands of people as soon as they start broadcasting, they are only a few.

More are people who slowly accumulate popularity.

As long as she can be steady, one day she will be fine too!

Fu Yunruo had a bottom in his heart, and then put down the phone, put his arms around the small hot stove, and fell asleep contentedly.

The next day, Fu Yunruo took the child to the flower garden early, and was going to lay hands with Uncle Guo to do the work of the flower garden before doing his own thing.

However, Uncle Guo disliked her and drove her away, leaving her to take care of the work in the little flower room.

Uncle Guo made it very clear that the task entrusted to her was to feed the seeds and flower seedlings he had given him.

Fu Yunruo had to go to Xiaohuafang.

She sorted it out a bit, and then opened the live broadcast, with the camera facing the soil where the seeds were just buried yesterday.

"Good morning, friends Lan, I'm seeing you again today..."

Fu Yunruo just said a paragraph, the upper right corner of the screen shows that there is only one viewer?

Fu Yunruo was puzzled. Didn't you follow her more than a hundred people yesterday? Why did she come to live broadcast and no one came to watch?

Isn't it false attention?

Fu Yunruo slapped his head suddenly: "Why did I forget to inform the broadcast time yesterday?"

Fans don’t know the start time, so naturally they won’t come!