Chapter 16

On the first day of the crew’s start-up, the filming had not yet been officially filmed, and the staff prepared for the start-up ceremony noisily under the direction of the deputy director.

The opening ceremony started on time at eight o'clock, and the venue was already lively before seven o'clock.

Si Yue appeared in a low-key manner before seven o'clock, sitting in his exclusive lounge. As the leading actor, he was not busy, he just went out to show his face when he needed to show his face.

He seems to be lazy and acting in front of the agent. In fact, his image on the outside is perfect. First of all, he is dedicated and never plays big names.

The script has been read by heart, and how to interpret it has been exercised many times in his mind. He was playing with his mobile phone and suddenly thought of the live broadcast room for growing flowers that his agent highly recommended.

Si Yue clicked on the platform, logged in with his trumpet, and found the live broadcast room. He came in at the right time, and the anchor had just started broadcasting for two minutes.

He noticed a pair of perfectly perfect hands at first sight, slender and white, shiny and smooth.

Si Yue didn't think he was a manual control, but he was still attracted to look more.

Apart from being attracted by the flowers, the rest is probably attracted by the anchor himself.

The barrage comments are very lively.

[When will Yunyun put up the previous live video?]

[It hurts to miss the treasure broadcaster]

[In order to watch the broadcast for the first time, I specially adjusted the alarm clock to get up]

【You are not alone! 】

[I just want to see when our old seventh was born]

[Ma Ma is looking forward to, looking forward to...]

Si Yue thought of obstructing the live broadcast effect, so he closed the barrage and focused on watching the live broadcast.

He looked at it for a while, was attracted to it, and looked at it with interest.

Although Si Yue raises a pot of flowers and kills a pot, his knowledge, understanding and practical ability to grow flowers is not weaker than most professionals.

At least the more Si can see that this blogger’s techniques are very professional, and he is guided by a famous teacher, not grandstanding.

"Brother Yue, sister Ning is here, and want to come to say hello to you." Si Yue's assistant, Xiao Gao knocked on the door and said.

Si Yue nodded casually, and just about to exit the live broadcast room, he was attracted by the broadcaster's words.

Soon Xia Wanning walked in with her assistant. She took off her sunglasses and said apologetically, "Sorry, Brother Yue, I'm late."

Xia Wanning is an entertainer of Haitang Entertainment Company. She was the last-time queen winner and one of the first-line female stars. She seemed to have the same status as Si Yue, but in front of Si Yue, she had to call his brother respectfully.

Si Yue nodded faintly, and then said politely: "It's not too late, I'm here early."

Si Yue was the biggest player in the crew, he himself came to the crew early, and the well-informed people also came early, except for some who had the backstage and were late.