Chapter 112

Wen Wen stood by the bed, raised his head to look at Si Yue, and asked suspiciously, "Where is my mother?" He didn't see his mother when he woke up. Where did he go?

Si Yue said, "Go buy breakfast."

Wen Wen nodded, indicating that he knew.

Si Yue asked softly: "Do you want to come up?"

Wen Wen thought for a while, pushed the stool to the side of the bed, stepped on the stool and climbed onto the bed, and then sat down.

He originally wanted to cross his legs, but his short legs were short and fat.

Wen Wen looked at the plaster on his body, his expression worried and guilty, and finally bowed his head to apologize: "I'm sorry." He shouldn't be wayward, he's still a child, shouldn't do dangerous things, and even hurt people.

"Thank you..." If it wasn't for Si Yue, he would not only suffer a bit of internal injury, but Si Yue had suffered on his behalf.

Si Yue wanted to rub Wen Wen's little head subconsciously, but he had to give up with the pain in his heart when he moved his hand. He lifted his lips and his eyes were soft. "It is the responsibility of a father to protect children."

Wen Wen raised his head to look at him, his little mouth moved, and finally he was awkward and didn't shout.

Si Yue was not disappointed, but he felt that he could talk to Wen Wen, "I also want to apologize to Wen Wen. When I knew you were my son, I didn’t confess to you the first time, but instead concealed you. I have ulterior motives. Close to you, you should be angry with me, I know I was wrong, can you forgive dad?"

"I won't **** mom from you, I will protect mom with you, okay?"

He always thought that Wen Wen was uncomfortable with him and refused to accept him during this period. First, he was angry at his deception and concealment. Second, he was afraid that he would steal Fu Yunruo, or that he would take him away from Fu Yunruo. The third Fu Yunruo followed him. Wen Wen explained that he always thought that Wen Wen was angry because of the first two reasons.

Wen Wen looked away and twisted: "No..." These are just one of the reasons. What he cares most about is why he and his mother didn't see Si Yue in his previous life until they died...

But that was all from the previous life. The trajectory of this life was different from the moment he was born. He has no way to pursue it. For Si Yue in this life, he still doesn't know anything and nothing will happen.

Wen Wen shouldn't blame Si Yue for his past life, he should distinguish two different lives.

But he got used to it awkwardly, and Wen Wen couldn't say those words for a while, wringing his fingers helplessly.

When Si Yue saw this, he coaxed: "Well, Wen Wen is not angry with his father, just because he has never called the word father, so he can't say it for a while, it doesn't matter, when you can accept it, when will you call it? I also can."

Si Yue didn't force it, he knew that Wen Wen would just treat him as a father, but there was something after all! With some regrets, he wanted to hear Wen Wen change his mouth as soon as possible, but he was reluctant to force it.

Wen Wen lowered his head and said nothing.

Fu Yunruo finished breakfast and returned to the ward. He didn't see Wen Wen and panicked. Fortunately, he thought that Si Yue was in another room and hurried over. After knocking on the door, he saw Wen Wen sitting on Si Yue’s bed. A little face to face.

Wen Wen heard the movement, looked back and saw Fu Yunruo, his eyes lit up instantly, "Mom!" He stood up and wanted to jump out of bed and ran over, Fu Yunruo quickly stopped, "Don't move!"