Chapter 23

When the mother and son came home with a smile, Fu Yunruo went to bring out the prepared lunch.

Wen Wen walked behind and went over to help serve food.

Fu Yunruo skillfully gave him two pairs of chopsticks.

Wen Wen was still young, and Fu Yunruo dared not give him anything that was too heavy or too hot.

The mother and son put their lunch on the dining table. Wen Wen climbed onto the high stool for the little baby and squinted with joy when he saw a plate of meat on the table.

However, he was not in a hurry to eat by himself. He first gave Fu Yunruo two chopsticks and then started eating by himself.

He ate deliciously, his eyes bent into beautiful crescents.

Seeing that he only eats meat but not vegetables, Fu Yunruo picked up a chopstick and placed it in his delicate and lovely bowl.

Wen Wen raised his head and looked at Fu Yunruo with a cute face, and said with a voice: "Mom, love you!"

Fu Yunruo pressed down the corners of his lips that he wanted to curl up, and said straightforwardly: "Mom loves you too, but you still have to eat vegetables."

Wen Wenwu looked at her innocently with bright black eyes, and said coquettishly: "I love my mother the most!" He also put down his chopsticks and used his chubby hands to be more careful.

Fu Yunruo almost didn't hold his face, looked at his chubby body, and his swaying stance was firm again: "If you love me, eat greens."

"..." This is too difficult. He is still a four-year-old kid. Why should he face such a dilemma?

Wen Wen glanced at her mother, and acted like a coquettish method: "Mom, I don't like eating vegetables~"

Because there was no meat to eat in the orphanage in the previous life, and occasionally when it was Chinese New Year, Wen Wen had been hungry for a long time and was always greedy for meat. Later, when conditions became available, he continued to eat meat every day.

If it weren't for him to get lucky, the agent would probably be so angry that he would die every day.

That's why he has never liked eating vegetables. In fact, eating meat is also very good. Wen Wen looked at her with big cute eyes shining brightly.

Fu Yunruo: "..." She, she almost can't stand it!

"No!" After Fu Yunruo swayed, she held her position with difficulty. She was sad and warm in height. Compared with children of the same age, she was half a head shorter, and she did not reach the height standard of this age at all.

She was very worried, thinking it was because of the drug in her body when she was pregnant, which affected the child's genes.

She left Uncle Guo’s relationship and took the child to a private hospital at one of his students’ homes. All the items were checked. The child’s body was healthy and there was no problem.

The reason for the developmental delay is probably due to its own genes. Some children do develop slowly in the early stage. Adults don't have to worry too much, just follow normal nutrition.

"Wen Wen, picky eaters don't grow up high. If you are picky eaters, you won't grow up as adults!" Fu Yunruo scared.

What Wen Wen said all day long was that he was an adult. If Fu Yun knew he wanted to grow up, he would scare him with these words.

Wen Wen thought to himself, this woman is really getting more and more naive, and he is not a three-year-old kid, how could he fool him?

How could he not grow tall! When he was a child, he didn't see any fleshy fish all year round. Although he was shorter than his peers before he developed, his height increased after he began to develop.