Chapter 69

Wen Wen regretted that as soon as he finished speaking, but after all he was a bit older and he was no longer the insecure person.

Uncle Lin will hurt people at first glance. It's not that Uncle Xu is immature and unreliable. Although he wants to monopolize his mother, he also hopes that his mother will be accompanied by a close person.

His mother loves him so much that she will not leave him in the cold because of a new family.

It's just that when he thinks that his mother has a new home, maybe there will be a baby in the future, he is not the only child of his mother, and Wen Wen feels depressed.

Wen Wen twisted Chubby's body to go to the ground. After Si Yue put the person on the ground, he immediately ran between them.

Wen Wen took Fu Yunruo's hand, "Mom!"

Lin Ji touched Wenwen's head and showed a happy smile.

He didn't think that Wen Wen was bothering them, but felt that Wen Wen was getting close to him.

Si Yue took a long leg and stood beside Fu Yunruo.

"How was Wen Wen's kindergarten? Are you still used to it?"

Fu Yunruo nodded, "Well, it's good."

"That's good, the evaluation of this kindergarten in the circle is very good, and the habit of gentle treatment is quite good."

This Fu Yunruo can see that although the tuition is expensive, from the perspective of the parents who sent their children to this kindergarten, most of them are either rich or expensive. This kindergarten is also admired by so many parents.

"I know that kindergarten. My niece studied there..." Lin Ji interjected naturally.

"Then dare to love..."

Fu Yunruo and Wen Wen arrived home after a short talk on the road. The mother and son said goodnight to the two adults and went into the house.

The little guy ran and jumped, sweating all over his body.

Fu Yunruo took Wen Wen into the bathroom, took a basin of hot water, wiped Wen Wen's face and hands, and then put on pajamas.

Wen Wen stayed with Fu Yunruo for two nights, and took the initiative to go to his room to sleep alone.

He felt that he had grown up and could no longer sleep with adults.

Fu Yunruo brought Wen Wen back to his room and coaxed him to sleep.

Wen Wen lay on the bed, looking at Fu Yunruo, and couldn't help but shout: "Mom..."

"Ok?"

Wen Wen wants to ask her mother if she is going to get married? Is it Uncle Lin... But in the end he didn't ask, but closed his eyes.

Fu Yunruo patted Wen Wen's small body, she felt Wen Wen seemed to want to talk to her, but he closed his eyes and went to sleep, Fu Yunruo did not bother him.

When the children are asleep, turn off the lights, leaving only a small light beside the bed, and then go out lightly.

Since then, Wen Wen has gone to kindergarten every day, and no longer says anything he doesn't want to go to.

He found that kindergarten was quite interesting.

He can learn something, and there are many friends to play with.

Unlike playing together in Shanghe Village, playing in the kindergarten is richer and more refined, and you can also learn some knowledge.

Wen Wen discovered one of his shortcomings. He knew some simple English vocabulary and simple questioning. He found that the young students could speak fluently in other sounds besides English such as Italian and French.