Chapter 10

Chi Wen slept extremely restlessly this night, he fell into a gray dream and couldn't get out of it.

He struggled for a long time, finally got rid of the nightmare and opened his eyes.

He looked at the void with a dull gaze, and his whole body was immersed in a low mood.

I don’t remember what I dreamed about in my dream, I only remember the feelings at that time, fear, anxiety, fear...

He didn't want to cry, but the baby's tear ducts were not controlled by anyone.

Not long after Fu Yunruo fell asleep, he suddenly felt the movement around him. Before he opened his eyes, he stretched out his hand and started to caress.

"What's wrong with Wen Wen?" Fu Yunruo instantly became sober when she heard the child's short cry. She looked intently, and Wen Wen blushed with tears from the corners of her eyes rolling, and she cried.

She quickly picked up the child, got out of bed and walked around and coaxed, "Oh, don't cry or cry."

She hurriedly changed her diaper and filled with milk powder, but no matter how she fed it, she refused to drink it, and instead cried louder.

Is this baby uncomfortable? Fu Yun was anxious, and gently rubbed his belly with his hands, "Is the baby uncomfortable? Mom rubs it for you, it hurts~"

The crying stopped for a while, and her big wet eyes looked at Fu Yunruo. She just breathed a sigh of relief, and the next moment she cried out loud.

Hearing the soft voice of this woman, Chi Wen felt even more aggrieved. It may be that he had a nightmare relationship, and suddenly broke the psychological defense line, he couldn't help crying loudly.

Recalling the days when I was full and hungry in the orphanage, and was embarrassed about fighting with other children for a steamed bun... At the age of twelve or thirteen, I heard that the entertainment industry made money, and went to the film and television city to do the low-level group performance. Being bullied because of being young, being bullied because of no background...

Since he is destined to abandon him, why should he be so good to him? Why do you treat him so well? Why do you treat him so well?

Why make him reluctant to leave?

You don’t want me, and I don’t want you either!

You don’t want me, and I don’t want you!

Chi Wen cried heartbreakingly, her small hands gripping Fu Yunruo's hair tightly, her teary cheeks were red, and her tender cries changed from loud to hoarse.

Fu Yunruo didn't coax him for a long time. Hearing his son's cry, his nose became sore and tears came down.

"Baby... don't cry... Mom is here..." Fu Yunruo coaxed as she cried, "not afraid...uh...baby not afraid..."

When Aunt Mei came over, she saw two eyes with dim tears, one large and one small.

Baby Wen Wen has been very quiet and well-behaved since birth, and rarely cries, so Aunt Mei saw that Fu Yunruo could bring it by herself, so she only occasionally helped.

In the middle of the night, the sudden crying and tumult continued, and it faintly spread to her. Aunt Mei was also shocked, and quickly got up and came to see the situation.

"Aunt Mei...uuu... the baby cried and hiccups... what to do..." Fu Yunruo looked helpless, she asked for help, "what to do..."

"It's okay, let me see, it's normal for a child to cry in the middle of the night, don't panic." Aunt Mei wanted to hold the child to have a look, but she didn't expect her to make this action, and the baby cried even more hoarse.