Chapter 96

The audition room was relatively quiet, but the waiting area outside the lobby was very lively.

Xia Wanning was originally sitting in the corner with her agent in a low-key manner and waiting for the notice, but when she arrived at the back, her rival also ran.

She was a little surprised. If she remembers correctly, isn't Fang Xue still on the crew? Actually come here free?

When other people saw Xia Wanning in the sky, they felt that they had no hope, but Fang Xueruo would also come.

Although she has been suppressed recently, the skinny camel is bigger than the horse, and the others are even more like enemies.

Fang Xueruo greeted Xia Wanning generously, as if the two were good sisters, but Xia Wanning looked stingy after thinking about it.

Xia Wanning smiled and said, "You have also received the audition notice? Congratulations, but I won't release the water later!"

Fang Xueruo smiled sweetly, "Let's wait and see, and I will do my best." Then frowned, "I heard that there is Si Yue in the audition officer, and he and sister are friends..."

As if realizing that he had made a mistake, he quickly changed the subject apologizing.

Xia Wanning said unceremoniously: "Look at what you said, it seems like Brother Yue will avenge private revenge. Isn't Brother Yue like this in your heart?"

Xia Wanning used to think that Fang Xueruo was aloft and as clean and cold as a goddess. Perhaps she was indeed the proud girl of heaven before, and she was loved by thousands. But now, removing this layer of appearance, it is nothing more than a sparrow delusional to become a phoenix.

Fang Xueruo knew that the people on Si Yue didn't want to see her, but she always jumped out. If it were her, she would have tried every means to avoid those who wanted to block her. Is this because she didn't die fast enough?

Does she think her acting skills are good enough to make Si Yue abandon her prejudice and choose her? Or is it more in line with her not to choose her, **** a victim's character outside, and Si Yue's reputation and aggressive public revenge? If this is the case, it would be disgusting.

Xia Wanning originally wanted to ridicule her facelessly and continue to stay here and wait for the audition, so as to save Si from seeing her upset.

However, no matter what she said, Fang Xueruo had an attitude of acceptance. She just pointed to her nose and sneered. The more she said, the people next to her would see her attitude wrong.

Xia Wanning reacted and stopped for a moment, her face was a bit ugly, but she looked like a villain.

The waiting room was very quiet, and it didn't take long for the audition for the heroine role.

The two are worthy of being rivals for many years. The auditions are one after the other, with Xia Wanning in front. The clips given by the film crew to the actresses who audition are all the same plot. There are only a few words on the description, depending on how the actress interprets it.

Xia Wanning's acting skills are very good, and the heroine's transformation from innocence to being betrayed by a close friend is very good. The examiners are very satisfied. This is the best interpretation of the five or six actresses in the audition. It's just that Xia Wanning's appearance is not in line with the positioning of the heroine.

This is a point considered by the directors, but this shortcoming can be remedied by makeup. If there is no better one later, it will be her.

Xia Wanning could feel the directors' satisfaction with her. Although she did not decide on the spot, she felt that there was still a great opportunity for Si Yue and Wen Wen, so she went out in a good mood.