Chapter 79

Fu Yunruo went to the office, Fang Xueruo sat in a chair, and her manager Wen sister was also there.

Guan Keke didn't feel relieved, and followed in. In case of a fight, she could help in time to avoid being bullied.

Fu Yunruo sat on the office chair behind the desk.

"sister……"

Fu Yunruo interrupted her, "Don't call me that, I don't like it."

Fang Xueruo looked at her with a soft voice: "Uncle has always hoped that our sisters can get along well..."

Fu Yunruo said, her gaze faded, "Don't talk nonsense, just get straight to the point." She looked at the time, "I only give you five minutes to talk about your purpose, and then you won't have to look for presence in front of me."

Fang Xueruo looked at Sister Wen.

Sister Wen nodded knowingly, turned around and walked out. When she passed by, she glanced at Guan Keke and asked her to go out with her.

Guan Keke stood still, she looked at Fu Yunruo.

Fu Yunruo said: "You go out too."

Guan Keke then went out uneasy.

Only Fu Yunruo and Fang Xueruo were left in the office.

Fang Xueruo said: "I know that you have always disliked me, but no matter what, you are also my titular sister. Therefore, after accidentally knowing one thing, I have trouble sleeping and eating. I think I still have to tell you."

If Fu Yun stays silent, wait until she finishes preparing for the topic.

"Si Yue is notoriously not close to female **** in the circle. When I was in the countryside, I had to pester you regardless of the influence on your reputation. I felt strange. I never thought... so..." Fang Xueruo hesitated.

Fu Yunruo used her free time, "So he likes me?" She held her chin and sighed in distress, "No way, I'm so pleased. Some people who are hated are really envious."

Fang Xueruo choked, her expression unchanged, "Sister joked. I didn't know until later that he was so kind to you and Wen Wen and he had an intention."

"I know that Wen Wen is too likable. There are a lot of people who want to be Wen Wen stepdad on the Internet, and Mr. Yue is one of them?"

Fang Xueruo: "...Don't you want to know who was the one who bullied you at the hotel that day?" She went straight to the topic.

Fu Yunruo: "I don't want to." She suddenly realized that Fang Xueruo always wanted to stop her, just to talk about it? Is it possible to want to provoke a divorce and make her and Si Yue get dirty?

She felt like a mirror in her heart. That night was an accident, and she couldn't say who was right and who was wrong. Although she was unconscious after taking the medicine, for a man, a beautiful girl who looked like a flower took the initiative to embrace and hug her. It's normal that people can't control it. How can there be a position to blame others for taking advantage of others?

At most, it was because of this incident that Si Yue was not so beautiful, Jiyue Qianqian gentleman, and his affection had declined.

She knew that the identity of the person was actually Si Yuehou, except that she was worried that he would **** the child from her, she felt embarrassed.

It's like getting drunk and accidentally rolling the sheets with friends of the opposite **** who are just ordinary friends, and they have no feelings other than friendship, and have intimate relationships with each other, or neighbors will see each other from time to time.