Chapter 34

Fu Yunruo took the children to live in the village at night.

She has never refused her children's requests very much, except of course, except for the principled issues of picky eaters.

What's more, Wen Wen's little hand was hurt, and Fu Yunruo followed him even more, sleeping here if he wanted to sleep.

I took him a bath at night and changed the dressing to see the scary bruises, which made him feel even more distressed.

After the two of them took care of them, the night breeze was blowing in the yard. Fu Yunruo sat on a low stool and looked at the phone, Wen Wen was next to her, and his little head squeezed over to watch.

Fu Yunruo logged into the background and sent a notice that he would suspend the live broadcast tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Tonight is the time for the release of the MV for Liu Zhi's new album. The most important and beautiful scene in it is to borrow a video made by her, so I am grateful to the list for joining her.

She will also forward it the first time, and the studio will also forward it, so it should be better to broadcast it the next day.

But the sky is big and the temperature is the greatest. Fu Yunruo feels that his fame is almost over, and everything else is going to happen.

Seeing Fu Yunruo's attention, Wen Wen nodded in satisfaction. Yes, it has reached half of his fans at his peak.

Fu Yunruo saw that he was serious and couldn't help rubbing his little head, and teased: "Do you understand?"

Wen Wen nodded and said proudly: "Of course!" Don't underestimate him, among his peers, he is a genius of heaven, he knows more than elementary school students!

"People are big and small." Fu Yun Ruoxu scraped his nose.

The album was released at nine o'clock, and it was only early seven o'clock. It was still very early. If Fu Yun thought about it, he took his son out for a walk.

She specially set the alarm clock at 8:45, and will be back then, in time to log in to forward it in time.

The most popular place for villagers to gather at night is the village floor. The ground is wide, there are trees, and there are no buildings around. The cool night breeze blows and takes away the heat from the body. In this summer, it is one thing. Kind of enjoyment.

The villagers will bring their own small benches, shake the puff fan, and talk loudly about the length of the family, the gossip in and outside the village.

When Fu Yunruo and her son came over, it was already very lively.

She heard the loud voices of her uncles and aunts all the way away, and she didn't know what they were talking about, and smiled very happily.

The villagers greeted them happily when they saw them, "Ruoruo, Wenwen, you are here!"

They greeted Wen Wen for a while, and they were also very concerned about Wen Wen's injury.

Wen Wen was surrounded by a group of grandparents. He said in a crisp voice, and his voice was so cute and adorable. He was more than happy to hear it.

"Sister Yun Ruo." Xin Xu stood up and greeted quickly, "Come here and sit down."

Fu Yunruo originally looked at his son with a smile and heard Xin Xu's voice. When he looked sideways, he saw Xin Xu in the crowd, standing up and beckoning to her.

When Fu Yunruo looked over, he also saw Si Yue sitting among a group of grandparents.

These two people are very conspicuous in the crowd.