Chapter 109

Fang Xueruo was taken away by the police uncle!

Although the video was secretly filmed and not clear, it was obvious that Fang Xueruo was taken away by the police uncle.

The person who claimed to be a witness also included the title when sending out the video, and he was arrested on the charge of the suspect! What does this show, that she is not innocent!

At this moment, Fang Xueruo's fan attention plummeted, and passers-by stopped talking to her.

Not only that, but colleagues in the entertainment circle who were concerned about her or interacted with her in the past have taken the pass and deleted all information related to her for fear of being touched.

The angry little moon and cub fans, under Fang Xueruo's social account, scolded one after another, except for the large-scale powder removal scene.

[Get out of the entertainment circle! 】

【too disgusting! Never seen such a disgusting person! 】

[Unexpectedly, you are such a person, even children will not let go, the word vicious is no longer enough to describe you! 】

[I have taken off my fan, the adults will solve the matter by themselves, and the children are involved, it is really low]

[Before I didn't believe you were so scheming, I thought someone threw dirty water on you, I only believed what you said, but now, hehe! 】

[Fang Xuelian! Get out of the entertainment circle! 】

[Get out of the entertainment circle! 】

There was a voice of boycott on the Internet, even if there were still snowballs stubbornly resisting, it was drowned in the ocean of boycott.

After tonight, it is completely impossible for Fang Xueruo to return to the entertainment circle.

Yuan Xin looked at the public opinion on the Internet, and would never let Fang Xueruo stand up again this time.

Time goes back to half an hour ago.

Fang Xueruo stayed at Fu's house and didn't go anywhere. She has nothing to do now, except to stay with her family at home, just to read the news on the Internet.

Originally, she didn't have many friends in her circle. Those friends who were usually affectionate and good to her, after seeing her step by step, gradually alienated her, and some even shunned her.

As for those best friends whom I met in the family circle when I was a child, after the Fu family's affairs broke out, many of the original wife's daughters and the upright young ladies have alienated her.

She used to play with Fang Xueruo and laughed at Fu Yunruo. When she grew up, she recognized the relationship of interest. On the contrary, Fang Xueruo stayed away, except for some illegitimate children who still stick to her...

But Fang Xueruo also despised these people in her heart, and disdain to interact with them.

She didn't realize until now that only Chang Zhuyou was left beside her.

!

Now she can only pay attention to Chang Zulu.

In the past few days, Fang Xueruo has been reading the latest hot news, maybe it is boring or something else, she has been staring at it with her mobile phone for a rare day.

Today is the weekend. Fu Zonghong stayed outside for many days. In the end, Fang Wanping personally found him and asked straightforwardly, "Is there someone out there?"