Chapter 38

Sleep well all night.

Early in the morning of the next day, Si Yue opened the live broadcast platform and entered the live broadcast room to watch enthusiastically.

He cared about the situation of his house for a while, then looked at the mutant boss, and listened to the host's beautiful voice.

Si Yue arrived suddenly, always feeling that Fu Yunruo's voice was faintly familiar, and there was something faintly connected, but before he could think too much, the door was knocked.

Si Yue thought it was Aunt Mei, so he got up to open the door, but a big shot came over.

"Surprise!"

"Brother Yue is early!" Weng Huaibei led the photographer standing outside the door, exaggeratingly said: "You want a photo of Brother Yue when he gets up! Hey! Brother Yue is so handsome as soon as he gets up."

Si Yue's hair was not taken care of and looked a bit messy. He was wearing short sleeves and loose pants, but his appearance was not compromised.

Si Yue never expected the program team to carry out a surprise attack.

He frowned invisibly. What is the program crew doing? Generally, variety shows will have a script even if they are broadcast live to make sure that they don’t say anything wrong or make outrageous things.

If you want to make any surprises, you will usually notify the guests in advance, but no one will notify him this time?

He immediately thought of Chang Zhuyou, the young owner of the Chang family, could not put pressure on him, so he would come to the program team to engage him? How much self-confidence is it to believe that you can do whatever you want?

"Brother Yue, can we go in and take a look at your room?" Weng Huaibei pointed inside and said with a smile, "The audience can look forward to it."

Si Yue lightly stepped aside, let them in and let them shoot.

Anyway, he is outside and always pays attention to privacy. If he can take what they want, treat them as a guy.

Xin Xu heard the movement in the next room, he opened the door and strung in, and said suddenly: "You are too much, I want to protest, how can you surprise me?"

Weng Huaibei said: "Aren't these surprises coming one by one?"

"What surprise do I have?" Xin Xu opened his eyes wide and looked at Weng Huaibei with joy.

Weng Huaibei pretended to be mysterious, "I will know later."

Under Xin Xu's interruption, a group of people quickly withdrew from Si Yue's room.

Weng Huaibei said to Si Yue and the others: "I am sending today's mission card." He gave the card with the program group logo to Si Yue.

Xin Xu looked over curiously, "What task?"

The word harvest is written on it.

Weng Huaibei didn't stay long, and soon left with the show crew.

Xin Xu was worried about the two words in the mission card. What does the program group mean?

Si Yueyi pointed out: "The harvest season has come."

"what?"

Xin Xu didn't understand the meaning of Si Yue's words until Mei Shu Mei returned.

The rice in the village has gradually matured and needs to be harvested.

Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei have gone to another family in the village to help today.

That family didn't grow much rice fields, and the four families helped together and cut the rice in one day.