Chapter 116

Until the end of the movie, the audience walked out of the theater, still holding a bucket full of popcorn in their hands, and snacks such as cola and melon seeds were almost intact.

After being quiet for a while, someone suddenly said excitedly: "I want a second brush!"

"It's so nice to watch too!"

"I want to do three and four brushes!"

"And me! Take me one!"

The audience didn't say anything about the plot discussion, but most of them didn't want to leave after they came out. They lowered their heads and played with their mobile phones before booking tickets. It can be seen that they are satisfied with such a movie.

The seats have been basically full in the last three days. They can only book tickets later. After booking the second and third tickets, they are still not satisfied. They express their thoughts in the social circle of friends and consciously go to Amway.

Such a beautiful science fiction film must not be missed!

Even if Fu Yunruo had read it once, he couldn't help but indulge in it again, just like reading a book. Every time he reads the same book, he has a different feeling after reading.

For the first time Fu Yunruo watched a movie, she focused on special effects and the actors themselves. This time, she focused more on analyzing the back of each character.

When the screen reached the end and the movie was over, Fu Yunruo's agitated mood had not yet calmed down.

The others are the same. Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei can’t say much, they don’t know how to say good things, and they don’t know how to admire them. They just keep saying, "It’s a great acting! It’s great!"

Si Yue didn't have much thoughts, but he was very happy and relaxed.

On the other hand, Wen Wen was flushed by the rainbow farts of his grandparents, uncles and sisters. He was extremely happy, even more happy than he won the first actor trophy.

After Wen Wen was happy, he felt nervous again. He watched other people's reactions after watching the movie. These other people are still insiders. Seeing that he wears extremely thick filters, he is not sure if this is really good-looking.

Maybe it's the parents who say they look good because of him? You know, this film is in a previous life, but it is one of the street-fighting movies that are often pulled out to complain.

Although the special effects of the movie are more sophisticated, the actors involved have also changed a lot, the script has been refined, and it is a bit different from the previous life, and the roles are more full...

However, Wen Wen's worries are really unnecessary. Regardless of whether his friends and family have filters, this science fiction film has exploded, and it is still a big hit.

The hot search of Si Yue and Wen Wen, who had just descended, floated again, and the name of the movie.

Probably! It is because audiences have low expectations for science fiction films, so when they see this high-quality film, the surprise doubles.

The special effects of the movie are produced by the crew who hired a foreign team to produce. Although it is a foreign team, most of the team members are natives. It can be said that it is a science fiction film made by all Chinese.

The special effects are very significant, there is no awkwardness throughout the whole process, and there is no peeing in the plot. It has both the feelings of Chinese people and the quality of Hollywood blockbusters. It burst on the day it was released.