Chapter 51

Fu Yunruo turned her head and saw Si Yue standing behind her, and whispered apologetically: "Did you wake you up?"

When she came out, her movements were already very light, and she didn't expect to be noisy.

Si Yue said: "I just came out for a drink." He shook the cup in his hand, not meant to be awakened, and at this point, he hadn't slept.

Si Yue put down the cup and filled half a cup of hot tea with another clean cup. The other hand carried a stool and sat down beside Fu Yunruo.

Si Yue handed the cup to Fu Yunruo.

Fu Yunruo took it and thanked him.

The small stool was very short and small. After Si Yue sat down, there was nowhere to put his long legs. He stretched his legs at will.

The two were speechless for a while.

Fu Yunruo held the cup in both hands, feeling the temperature that was not hot, and then took a drink.

The courtyard and outside were very quiet, so quiet that only the cicadas and frogs were heard, and Fu Yunruo's mood calmed down.

Si Yue suddenly asked, "Are you going to stay here with your children?"

"Of course not." Fu Yunruo said, "After all, the educational resources here are not as good as those in the big cities. Wen Wen has grown up and has to read." She has asked Tiantian to help find housing information, but considering all aspects, she will I can't go out yet.

Before, Fu Yunruo chose to find in the imperial capital, mainly because he had many acquaintances and friends, so he would not go to a completely unfamiliar city.

Considering this level, when the studio was opened, it was also in the imperial capital.

Now these old people are popping up one by one, if Fu Yun thinks that they are also in the imperial capital, won't they be disturbed in two days in the future?

It is always annoying to have flies flying around in front of me.

But after another thought, she didn't need to avoid them, and she didn't have so much leisure to stop her all the time, right? It seemed that I was afraid of them.

Fu Yunruo felt that she would suffer a lot for them to give up the superior environment of the imperial capital?

Fu Yunruo originally considered whether to change to another city, but now that he did nothing wrong, why should he give up a more familiar and superior environment for them?

Si Yue: "..." His eyes sparkled, pretending to be casual, "Is it going to the imperial capital?"

Fu Yunruo nodded, "I am going to have a look at the end of the month."

"When will you leave here?"

"No hurry, if you really go there, it will be after the year."

"Well, tell me if you have any difficulties, I can still help."

Fu Yunruo's eyebrows were crooked, "Okay, I won't be polite if I really need it." Of course, she didn't think she would encounter difficult troubles.

"If you don't want to see those people again, I can help too." Si Yue thought, thinking that these people had some usefulness. After he helped solve this knot, Fu Yunruo no longer had to worry about anything.

As a result, she had planned for a long time, and Si Yue felt that what she had done before was so stupid.

Fu Yunruo looked at him in surprise, shook his head and refused: "I can solve my own business."