Chapter 80

Fu Yunruo opened the door of the office and walked in.

Fu Zonghong, who was looking at the mural on the wall with his back on his back, turned around when he heard the sound.

Fu Yunruo's face was cold, "What do you want?"

Fu Zonghong's first reaction was to get angry, but he still remembered his purpose of coming, and endured his anger, "This is how you talk to your father?"

"I want my father and daughter to find your precious daughter."

"Your wings are stiff, right? It's been so long since I returned to the emperor to return home, do you still have my father in your eyes?"

"Fu Dong joked, I go home every day." As for the home in his mouth, is there still her place there?

"I'm here to inform you that I will move home with Wen Wen and see how you teach Wen Wen?" Fu Zonghong was extremely dissatisfied.

Fu Yunruo frowned, "When did you find Wen Wen? Didn't you talk nonsense in front of Wen Wen?"

When did that happen? That little guy Wen Wen didn't even mention it to her? Uncle Guo and Shengnan shouldn't be hiding from her, they shouldn't know...that was the time when Si Yue picked up Wen Wen and returned late?

Fu Zonghong dissatisfied: "If you don't bring your child back, I can't take him home yet? Wen Wen is my Fu family's child! I'm here to inform you today that you want to make trouble, and don't bring your child to make trouble, Wen Wen I will take it home and raise it myself."

Fu Yunruo said, the child's biological father hadn't jumped out to grab the child, but he grabbed it first. Where did he get such a big face?

"Bring you up? Raise him like you. A person who doesn't distinguish right from wrong and has a eccentric heart that is blind and blind, who is led by a woman by the nose?"

Fu Zonghong slapped the table fiercely, "What are you talking about!"

"Am I wrong?" Fu Yunruo was not afraid, she walked to the office chair and sat down, her face pale.

"I don't want to quarrel with you, I will open the skylight to speak brightly today."

Fu Yunruo motioned him to sit down and said calmly: "In your heart, what kind of person am I? Stupid? Vicious? Be careful? Your good wife and stepdaughter are kind and weak women who can only be bullied by me."

Fu Zonghong puffed out of his nostrils and watched Fu Yun not speak. Obviously his perception felt this way.

Fu Yunruo is not disappointed either. After so many years, his ideas have long been ingrained.

"Before you renewed the string, do you remember what I was like? I opposed your renewal from the beginning?"

"Do you still remember the original intention of renewing the string?" Fu Yunruo dug up what Fu's father had said to her in a long memory, "You said, I want to find someone to take good care of me."

"Because of your words, I finally agreed."

"Did you forget that I didn't object to your renewal at first?"

"It's not your repetition that I am opposed to. I am opposed to their mother and daughter. Why do you think it is all my fault and not theirs?"

"Ask yourself, do you really think she took good care of me?" Fu Yunruo bent her eyebrows, "My original daughter, from childhood to adulthood, has become a multi-talented existence that sets off her weak, kind, and pure white lotus. In my cognition, in the circle, the only labels on my body are vicious, violent, silly, ignorant... See how well she takes care of me?"