Chapter 32

Si Yue took the child to the clinic, preparing to treat the wound on the little guy's palm.

Although it's just skin and flesh wounds, it can be cured after a few days of careful raising, but looking strange is distressing.

Wen Wen was small and soft and sat on the bench obediently. Si Yue held his two small wrists to prevent him from moving easily. He watched the clinic doctor clean his wound with disinfectant.

Wen Wen stretched out his hands, and there was a burst of tingling pain. He couldn't help tearing his eyes, hissing silently with his mouth open, and his suspended feet were irritated.

Si Yue's heart felt numb pain unconsciously.

The unprecedented feeling made him frown unconsciously irritated.

Wen Wen saw Si Yue's face sinking, thinking he felt that he was too squeamish, so he quickly held back his tears, looked at him carefully, and whispered, "I didn't cry."

Si Yue looked at the child's cautious expression, his expression softened, "Well, the baby is awesome."

Wen Wen's face suddenly brightened, yes, he is so great, other children were crying when they fell, but he didn't cry!

Aunt Mei hurried to the small clinic when she heard the news, and when she saw two small paws wrapped into small steamed buns, she shouted distressedly.

She thought about going to work in the fields and coming back soon. Unexpectedly, after a while, she heard others come and tell her that Wen Wen was bullied. She hurried over. The crowd had already dispersed by then, listening to other people. Said that the person was in the clinic and hurried over.

Si Yue calmed down and explained the matter clearly and objectively. Aunt Mei suddenly had a bad impression of the female star and scolded for a while.

Then he hugged Wen Wen, tears almost falling, "Wen Wen has any pain, tell grandma."

Wen Wen shook his head, "No more."

Si Yue actually thought that Wen Wen was sitting on the ground when he was in the past, wondering if his **** was injured, so he hugged Wen Wen, lay him down on his thighs, and then pulled down his pants to reveal his flesh. Little butt.

Si Yue observed for a while, "There is a bruise." A small red and blue injury that fell on his **** is very obvious.

Aunt Mei also leaned over to look, covering her heart with distress.

Wen Wen was suddenly hugged, and people didn't react yet, only felt that his **** was cold. The two adults stared at his **** and beckoned the doctor to come over and apply medicine to him.

His little face turned red with a bang, even spreading to his neck.

What a shame!

Wen Wen couldn't help it anymore, and started crying.

Suddenly, Si Yue heard the loud crying, he was stunned for a moment, thinking it was the hurt of his butt, he hurriedly put it on and rubbed it.

Ok? It feels good? He couldn't help but squeezed slightly, a slippery Q bullet.

Wen Wen cried, then cried louder.

He has no face to meet people.

On the contrary, Aunt Mei understood Wen Wen's self-esteem better, and quickly hugged Wen Wen and helped him pull up his pants.

"Don't cry or cry, grandma doesn't watch it!"

Wen Wen was so sad that he was crying on Aunt Mei's shoulder, he never wanted to talk about it anymore, he was so bad!