Chapter 97

"Don't pinch my ass!" Wen Wen flushed his face, and covered his **** with his little hand, trying to protect his virginity.

Si Yue looked righteous, "Nonsense, I'm helping you rub it and relieve the pain."

Wen Wen: "...I don't hurt anymore! It doesn't hurt anymore!"

Si Yue saw that Wen Wen's whole body was about to explode, afraid that he would make people uncomfortable by teasing him too much, and regretfully stopped.

Si Yue hugged Wen Wen and talked like no one, lifted his foot over the tuft on the ground, and walked towards the elevator door.

Upon seeing this, Fang Xueruo quickly stood up and ran after him, "Si Yue!"

"Wait, I have something to tell you!"

Si Yue turned a deaf ear to it, and didn't stop until someone blocked in front of him.

Si Yue frowned and his eyes flashed with a hint of displeasure. He thought his attitude was already obvious, but there are always people who are self-centered, which is really annoying.

Should he end the slow temptation and cannibalization and speed up?

Fang Xueruo didn't have the slightest awareness of her unpleasantness. She tucked the hair that was hanging from her ears and pulled it behind her ears, revealing a white and elegant face.

She raised her head, her eyes were foggy, and her fragile neck was exposed to the air, as if she had been strangled.

As Wen Wen was approaching the enemy, his whole body was tense, staring at Fang Xueruo with unkind eyes.

He couldn't see how this woman wanted to seduce Si Yue!

Wen Wenqi exploded, he could see that Fang Xueruo was addicted to robbing his mother, right?

Even if I snatched my mother's fiance before, it was a scum, and the two were a natural pair. I just let my mother go. Now I want to **** it!

A man's instinct is full of protective and possessive desires for this seemingly weak, innocent and beautiful woman. Si Yue will not be hooked, right?

Wen Wen turned his head to look over menacingly, just to look at his boss, he saw the eagerness in his eyes.

Si Yue looked at Wen Wen's trembling profile, his fingers were about to move, and he wanted to pinch and poke.

Although the little guy is sometimes annoying, but the whole body is full of cuteness, very gratifying.

Wen Wen was suddenly alert and covered his face subconsciously.

When he saw Si Yue's expression, he felt that his face was about to be ravaged again. He was too familiar with this expression. Every time Si Yue showed this expression, his handsome face would suffer!

Wen Wen warned: "Don't pinch!" What if he gets pinched too much, his handsome face is deformed and looks bad?

Si Yue looked innocent and said, "You have wronged me." He just thought about it in his heart, and hadn't started to do it yet.

Wen Wen Ha ha, man! Who would believe his nonsense.

Fang Xueruo, who was left out in the cold again, "..." She threw a pair of wintry eyes to the blind man.

"Si Yue..." Fang Xueruo was not reconciled, she shouted again.

The better the Secretary can play with his son, the child forgets to quarrel with him, and is disturbed again and again, even more unhappy.