Chapter 33

Fu Yunruo returned to the old house with her baby, Wen Wen had already fallen asleep on her shoulders.

She put Wen Wen on the bed and turned on the air conditioner, and the temperature in the house quickly cooled down.

Fu Yunruo lay beside Wen Wen, covered with a blanket.

She was not at all drowsy at this time, so she took out her phone and couldn't help but check the program group.

Because she hadn't paid attention before, Fu Yunruo didn't know who were the guests who came to the show. She stayed in the flower garden all day and didn't know the news from the outside so timely.

At this moment, I paid close attention to it, and found that there were overwhelming news about the program group, whether it was a bib or a live forum.

The program group adopts the two methods of TV station broadcast and live broadcast platform in parallel. The live broadcast content of the day in the live broadcast platform will upload the live video three days later.

On the other hand, the TV station edits two hours of video every week, with richer rhythm content, plus some backstage words to add more fun.

Therefore, after the audience watched the live broadcast, the TV station's program will also be watched again.

Today’s host content was not completely uploaded to the Internet, but some clips were edited by netizens and circulated on the Internet.

If Fu Yunruo saw that there was no relevant information on the hot search, he might have been suppressed, but he could still find some information by searching keywords.

Especially seeing Fang Xueruo approaching Wen Wen in the edited video, and the moment Wen Wen bit him and knocked him down, his teeth were itchy with anger.

Why doesn't she understand her son? She doesn't like people pinching his face. When others want to pinch his face, they will chuckle and refuse since they can speak. Generally, adults will not provoke the child again.

Some netizens’ malicious comments made her even more angry, and even attacked her. Fu Yunruo knew that it was Fang Xueruo’s fan.

However, there are quite a few netizens who speak for them, and the two sides quarreled so hard that they didn't even let themselves down.

Fu Yunruo read the ID names of netizens, and most of them are fans of Si Yue.

Fu Yunruo saw the clip of Si Yuetong and Fang Xueruo, and felt even more fond of Si Yue.

She didn't know why in this book where everyone loves the heroine, Si Yue did not buy the heroine in the world, but because of this, she had a better impression of Si Yue.

And when Fu Yunruo searched for information on the Internet, Xin Xu also returned from the program group.

In the accident that happened in the morning, there were a lot of dissent on the Internet, especially when the gods were fighting. Their program team didn't know where to stand.

If you want to settle the matter and settle it peacefully, the group sent a notice for the guests to come together to have a meeting to see how we can achieve a win-win situation, but until the meeting was over, Si Yue did not show up, and Fang Xueruo did the same. She was just in the room with the excuse of being unwell. Stayed inside.

Obviously, the attitude of both parties was firm. Fang Xueruo was saved face and apologized. How could Fang Xueruo's manager Wen Jie suffer a loss for her artist? Let the program team give her an explanation.