Chapter 134

Wen Wen had been taught by Si Yue for three or four months, and only then did he understand what he wanted to teach himself.

Si Yue must have noticed that he wanted to do something bad, so he wanted to correct his temper.

No one ever taught Wen Wen that his temperament was formed by himself for many years. He had seen too much darkness and knew that he was not a good person... In the past few years of rebirth, he grew up in a honeypot and his temperament has changed. Many, but there are still marks from the previous life in the bones, and occasionally the idea of ​​doing something bad will flash up when encountering those people in the previous life.

When Si Yue saw another side of his temper, Wen Wen was very worried, fearing that he would be disappointed in him, thinking that he was not the good boy he wanted, and would not love him...

But Si Yue instead spent more energy to teach him slowly.

Wen Wen always felt that Si Yue liked him because he was his son, not himself, but he felt the introverted love no less than his mother.

Wen Wen couldn't help thinking, this is what people often say about fatherly love?

He smiled happily.

Hearing Wen Wen Kaka's laughter, Fu Yunruo turned his head and glanced at him, with a smile on his face, "What did you dream of, so happy?"

At this time, Wen Wen was lying on Si Yue's shoulders, sleeping soundly. He didn't know what he was dreaming about. He grinned and smiled happily.

The weather is rare today, and they took their children out to play with their children in disguise.

The children are crazy and exhausting to play. No, at around 7 o'clock in the evening, they are sleepy and drowsy just after dinner.

Si Yue hugged the child, walking slowly among the busy crowd like all ordinary family of three.

Fu Yunruo said, "Shall we go back?"

Today, accompany the children to run up and down, and adults can't take it easy. No matter how strong and tired the body is, no matter how strong the child is to walk like this?

Moreover, Fu Yunruo still remembered that even if he recovers well, Si Yue's hands cannot carry heavy objects for a long time.

Si Yue looked at Fu Yunruo's concerned eyes, and did not reject her kindness. Fu Yunruo made a call and walked out to the side of the road, and soon a car stopped in front of them.

After putting Wen Wen in the child safety chair, Fu Yunruo was about to get into the car and was stopped by Si Yue.

Fu Yunruo turned around suspiciously.

Si Yue smiled, "Let the driver and the bodyguard take the children back. We haven't lived in the two-person world for a long time." Si Yue sighed in his heart. This is the difference between having children and no children, especially when the children are young. At that time, adults thought that they are rare in the world of two people. This little light bulb has a sense of existence.

Fu Yunruo hesitated, then! Then nodded.

Although they seem to be traveling in a family of three, there are a lot of bodyguards in the dark. In case of an emergency, Fu Yun is relieved. Therefore, after Si Yue’s request, if Fu Yun thinks that they do have less time alone, this is also the case. Boyfriend, he had to coax, and he quickly agreed.

The two of them walked on the street, with noisy voices and full of smoke and fire.

Near the New Year's Day, the street has already had a taste of the New Year, with window grilles on the glass of the shops and festive flower pots at the door.