Chapter 62

Is this mocking him?

Wen Wen was like a bolt from the blue. He couldn't believe it. He peeped at his dark history and laughed at him for looking like a girl?

Fu Yunruo just heard the movement coming out and saw the posture of Mr. Wen Wen and Yue, and asked strangely: "What's wrong?"

Wen Wen crawled down, and then turned to run towards Fu Yunruo. After not running a few steps, he was grabbed by the back collar, the whole body was suspended, and his short legs alternately stroked back and forth, stepping on the spot.

Si Yue carried Wen Wen, smiled and said to Fu Yunruo: "It's okay, I'm playing around."

Fu Yunruo glanced at Wen Wen and saw that he was puffed up but did not refute, and then smiled, then turned back to the room and continued to clean up.

When people disappeared, Si Yue said to Wen Wen: "Small complaint."

"It's not a manly behavior to look for mom whenever you have a problem."

Wen Wen said frankly: "I'm still young." It's normal to find my mother for something!

Seeing Si Yue's gaze toward the big zippered bag, his face was full of interest, as if he wanted to see what else was there.

Wen Wen: "!!!"

He hurriedly rushed over, pressing his small body against his mouth, "Don't look at it!" he shouted with a fangs and claws.

Mother is true too, these things can be thrown away, but they have to bring them all, one day he will throw them away secretly!

If they are all cute photos of the little guy, Si Yue still wants to keep looking. He even wondered, with such a big bag, can he collect some of them in the future?

Fu Yunruo didn't stay in the room for a long time. She wanted to clean up the outside study hall and other areas first, and then slowly clean up her own room.

After she came out, she soon knew why Wen Wen and Si Yue were fighting for their wits. She couldn't laugh or cry.

But for the sake of the child's face, I don't know, otherwise the child will break the can and throw it away, she can't bear it.

These are memories worth cherishing!

Fu Yunruo kept a part of it on the bookshelf in his room, and all the others on the high bookshelf grid in the study room. The thick photo albums were neatly arranged.

Without bringing the ladder, even an adult as tall as Si Yue would not be able to get those things.

Wen Wen was satisfied. Although it was not in the warehouse, it was almost the same as putting it in the warehouse. Unless you specifically look for it, it will be in ash!

Busy and busy, unknowingly busy until the evening, I packed my things.

The huge living room was restored to be tidy and clean. The house that was originally too empty instantly became warm and full of popularity.

Fu Yunruo and the others were tired and paralyzed, didn't want to move at all, and didn't buy food, so he ordered a takeaway.

Although it was a takeaway, it was recommended by Si Yue. The price was affordable and the taste was good. The people who had been so tired that they had no appetite all ate up a large table of takeaway.

After that, everyone didn't stay long, and after Fu Yunruo's repeated thanks, they left one after another.

Si Yue's home is next door, but stayed last.