Chapter 39

Fu Yunruo was awakened by a steady stream of cell phone ringtones.

Before she opened her eyes, she reached out and fumbled for the phone, "Hello?"

Fu Yunruo sat up, looked back at his son who hadn't passively awakened him at all, turned and walked out of bed, yawning silently.

"Ruoruo, you have been hacked!" An angry voice came over.

"Oh." Fu Yunruo went to the table and picked up the kettle and poured himself a glass of water. There was a little warm water soaking his throat, and Fu Yunruo felt that his thirsty voice felt a little more comfortable.

Tiantian quickly told Fu Yunruo about the things on the Internet. She didn't sleep all night because of this, and her hair straightened out of entanglement.

Tian Tian is a pure night owl. It was active at 11 or 12 o'clock. When Fu Yunruo related topics came out of the hot search, she noticed it. At first she thought it was Fu Yunruo's vest that had dropped.

But when I clicked it in, they were all bad comments. She noticed something was wrong, and people who were busy contacting the studio wanted to suppress the negative comments.

However, no matter how they pressed, these news still appeared in all directions.

Tiantian was the first to deal with such a large-scale organized and planned naval event. She was in a panic for a while before she counterattacked in an orderly manner.

But she clearly felt that the situation was not optimistic.

She wanted to contact Fu Yunruo, but thinking that she was sleeping at the moment, waking her up would only make her sleep well, not to mention that this is the studio's public relations responsibility, and they can solve it.

She and the people in the studio struggled online all night, but this did not help much. Their voices were submerged in the Internet, and public opinion was almost overwhelming.

Tiantian couldn't help calling Fu Yunruo after dawn.

Because the party involved a popular female star with more than 50 million fans, Fu Yunruo instantly became the existence of everyone shouting on the Internet after her fans left the stage.

If Fu Yun suffers, he suffers because there are not many fans who speak for her. Those two days ago were at best passerby fans. If they didn't understand Fu Yun, they would be easily misled.

If her identity in the live broadcast is announced, the public opinion will not be overwhelming. You must know that Fu Yunruo is also an anchor with thousands of loyal fans.

Tiantian said a lot, feeling Fu Yunruo's calmness, her excitement calmed down, "Ruoruo, why are you not worried at all?"

"It's okay, don't worry, it won't affect me." Fu Yunruo is already sober at this time, her head is still a little groggy, it may be that she has not drunk for a long time, and after only drinking two glasses, she has hangover sequelae.

There was a moment of silence, sweet feeling that Fu Yunruo didn't seem to really take things online. With peace of mind, she asked cautiously: "Ruoruo, is your life and experience stated on the Internet true?"

"Are you the real lady of the Fu family?"

After Tiantian extracted the information on the Internet, she was really stunned. She did not expect her boss to have such a tortuous life experience. For a while, her counterpart Xueruo's senses fell to the bottom.

Tian Tian was the assistant assigned to the live broadcast room by the Panda Live Broadcasting platform at the beginning. After getting acquainted with each other, she thought Ruoruo was the dust-covered pearl dug up by the platform's Huiyan Zhizhu from the mountain.