Chapter 56

There is still a vacant room in the old house, and the three of them cleaned up together, and it was quickly cleaned up.

Taking precautions in the morning, Fu Yunruotuo went to the villagers in the town to help bring back two sets of mattresses and duvets. As soon as they got them back at noon, they took advantage of the warm nap time to take them apart and wash them, and they could be used when they were taken back at night.

Fu Yunruo considered that they were struggling in their boats and cars and wanted them to rest at home, but they all said they were not tired.

Tian Tian knew that Wen Wen was filming the show, and couldn't wait, "It's been a long time since I saw the little cutie..."

Finally, Fu Yunruo took the two of them to the scene.

I ran into villagers on the road and saw two lush and beautiful young girls, and asked Fu Yunruo curiously: "Ruoruo, who are these two?"

"They are all my friends, who came to see me specially..."

Fu Yunruo and others said hello all the way, then found the program group and watched from a distance.

Fu Yunruo watched Wen Wen for a while. They were playing in the small river in the village. They were playing openly. The children were all happy like a duck quack.

She introduced Yuanxin and the two to each other. Tiantian knew Yuanxin a little bit. She originally respected him. However, because of this little guy, Wen Wen, the two of them have a common language at first sight. They quickly strengthened their friendship and spent time together. Style touted Wen Wen.

Qian Shengnan looked around vigilantly, and Fu Yunruo asked her to relax when he saw this.

"We are safe in the village and will not encounter accidents."

In fact, she was looking for bodyguards to make herself and Wen Wen at ease. They would not encounter danger in the village, and no one should be so frantic.

Moreover, the pedestrian only stayed in the town for two days. He heard that it was a temporary accident in a Fu's cooperation project. He needed to go to the scene to deal with it in person, so he hurriedly left.

The news from the small town spread quickly, and the matter reached Fu Yunruo not ten minutes after they left.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the news, she could finally be cleansed for a while, so she didn't have to worry about them coming again.

Qian Shengnan nodded, seeming to relax, but glanced around from time to time.

After waiting for the intermission, Wen Wen ran over. There were still beads of water or sweat on his face. Fu Yunruo wiped him.

Wen Wen remembered his mother's partner, sweetly shouting: "Sister Tiantian."

Tiantian responded with a smile: "Wen Wen, hello!"

When Wen Wen looked at another beautiful sister who had never seen a big brother, his eyes were puzzled.

Fu Yunruo introduced him, "This is Qian Shengnan's sister." Then he said in a low voice, "It's also our family's bodyguard, so amazing."

Wen Wen's eyes rolled round and round, looked at it for a while, and then Mengmeng yelled out of his sister.

Seeing such a cute and clever child, Qian Shengnan felt a little at a loss and responded with a stiff expression.

Yuan Xin took a cute sky blue small kettle, "Come on, drink warm water."

Several adults circled Wen Wen, and the more Si who came by was completely ignored.