Chapter 11

Fu Yunruo never expected that his well-behaved and sensible son would suddenly be so "impolite".

If she feels right, the baby is hostile to Brother Chi, but why? She thinks Brother Chi is pretty good...

Fu Yunruo smiled awkwardly: "Wen Wen has always been very good, maybe because he didn't sleep last night, he was a little temperamental..."

"Children are very cute." Chi Weicheng actually doesn't like children. He thinks it's hard for children to be naughty and mischievous. But at this moment, he sees this little boy opening his teeth and dancing claws at him, which is very funny.

Even the frowning little brows and the furious little voice made him very happy.

He couldn't help reaching out to hold Chubby's hand, but he was not accidentally waved away.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Chi Wen continued to be fierce, don't try to please me!

He thought he was frowning and looking serious and fierce. In fact, when his bulging face trembled with milk and fat, he was so cute that it was so cute that it melted.

Chi Weicheng's smile deepened.

He thinks this child fits his eyes very well, and he doesn't know if it is an illusion. He always thinks this child is a little kind, but he can't remember where he has seen it.

Fu Yunruo was very happy to see his son so lively, and he did not stop the interaction between the two.

Chi Weicheng teased the children for a while, then took his hand back with unsatisfactory intentions, and then went out to serve the bluegrass.

When Fu Yunruo saw this, she wanted to help, but the child was too clingy. She finally put the baby on the crib, and when she was about to step out, she was summoned back.

Fu Yunruo tried several times, but failed to step out of the living room door.

Chi Wen sat on the small bed, staring at Fu Yunruo, his face full of displeasure.

It doesn't matter, he must abandon his son and go around the man.

He didn't want to see them cross the world of the two, and left him behind.

If Fu Yunruo knew her son's inner thoughts, she would be dumbfounded. She really didn't have those messy thoughts. The people of Chi Weicheng are good, but she really has no ideas.

Besides, people don't necessarily think about her.

She just thinks that it should be her job, and it doesn't look good to let others do it.

Fu Yunruo circled this little ancestor all morning, and at noon, he made a sumptuous lunch.

She made a meat custard for Wen Wen.

The six-month-old baby can already be fed some supplementary foods. Fu Yunruo has learned a lot of baby nutrition meals specially and made them for Wen Wen in different ways.

Since giving Wen Wen a supplementary food, he especially likes to eat it. He loves to drink more than milk, and basically doesn't like to drink breast milk.

Fu Yunruo thought that other people's babies might need a process to be weaned, and the baby would still cry. Her family did not have this worry at all.

If it weren’t for Fu Yunruo’s words from experienced elders, the best time for a child to be weaned starts at eight months, and is completely weaned between one year old and one and a half weeks old, and starts weaning at six months.

During this time, she occasionally feeds, but the frequency is reduced, once or twice a day.

Chi Weicheng stayed here for dinner at noon. Uncle Guo's face was still stinky and not a good face, but he would take care of Chi Weicheng.