Chapter 100

When Fang Xueruo returned to Fu's house, Fu Zonghong and Fang Wanping were both at home.

At this time, the sky will be dark, the street lamps and the lights in the house are already on, and the bright crystal lamps illuminate the furnishings in the house.

Fu Zonghong was sitting on the sofa watching the education channel, and the empty living room only had the sound from the TV channel.

Fang Wanping is cooking dinner with his aunt in the kitchen.

"Uncle." Fang Xueruo walked to the other side of the sofa and sat down.

"I'm back." Fu Zonghong responded.

"Where's mother?" Fang Xueruo looked around, only to hear a faint movement in the kitchen.

"In the kitchen." Fu Zonghong replied, then did not speak any more and continued to concentrate on watching TV.

Fang Xueruo's expression was a little bitter. She followed for a while, but she really didn't understand the point of the childish children's show, "I'll help mom." Then she got up and went to the kitchen.

When Fang Xueruo saw Fang Wanping, her eyes were aggrieved, "Mom."

The aunt greeted quickly: "Miss is back!"

Seeing Fang Xueruo's return, Fang Wanping still looked sullen and didn't say anything, just let her help.

She talked with her aunt cordially: "This soup is lighter, Lao Fu has a bad appetite recently."

"Madam really cares about Mr.," the aunt said with a smile.

Fang Wanping had a faint smile on her face, "Old Fu doesn't pay attention to his body, so I can only pay more attention to it."

"Mr. and Mrs. are so affectionate."

Fang Wanping smiled at the corners of her lips, "Anyone who loves or not loves is an old husband and wife."

The six dishes and one soup were all prepared, and Fang Wanping directed Fang Xueruo to hold out the dishes that were prepared for the plate.

She herself also went out holding a plate of brightly colored vegetarian stir-fry.

"Old Fu, it's dinner."

Fu Zonghong responded, he picked up the remote control and paused, then got up and walked to the restaurant.

He was dressed in casual clothes and looked much younger. If it weren't for the wrinkles on his forehead, he would be in his early forties.

Fu Zonghong looked at two or three dishes that were obviously Fang Wanping's craftsmanship, and his expression softened, "You have a heart."

Fang Wanping smiled gently and said: "You eat more, which is the greatest compliment to me."

Fang Xueruo said tastefully: "Mom only has uncles in her eyes. My daughter has to take a step back."

Fang Wanping laughed helplessly, and groaned: "I'm so old, and I'm jealous of a child."

Fu Zonghong laughed haha.

The family of three sat down and ate quietly, with little conversation at first.

It was Fang Wanping who spoke first, "Xue Ruo, why are you back at this time? Your filming is over?"

Fang Xueruo's expression was depressed, and she had no appetite. She said in a low voice: "No, the crew has changed and can only be shelved. The male lead of the crew has changed, and several important female partners have also terminated the contract."