PROLOGUE

A big "HI"👋👋👋 to all my friends and readers. We hope that our readers will have a great time in reading the book. It is our first book.

We welcome all suggestions and comments, but until it isn't offensive.
Co-incidence may occur in our story. But this story is full of our own creation without any plagiarism.

We have worked for this book. So please don't copy our contents. We need your support and voting for the story. Do comment. So that we may know your views about the story. 💟

A perfect story of opposite characters.💖

Diya Ramachandran is an adorable extrovert; whose only intention is to lead a happy and vivid lifestyle. Most loved things to do in her life is to eat and sleep. She doesn't possess any goal and moves on with her life in the path it takes her. But she has a passion to travel and explore new things in her life. An enthusiastic person, people with her enjoy her presence greatly.

Nishanth Dhuruvan is an arrogant, audacious, workaholic and handsome business tycoon, who cares only about his mom. He can get to any extent to fulfil his mom's wishes and becomes blind regarding many things except his mom Parvathi and his business. He's always a rigid and patronizing person.

What happens when he accepts the marriage because of compulsion and two different characters spend their lives together?

What was the reason for Diya rejecting him to marry and how they end up marrying each other?

Marriage doesn't guarantee whether they will be together forever.
Will she get divorced or will they become each other's strength? Will they mend their lives? And clear the misunderstanding between them and lead a happy life. 🤔

Is there some other problem which led them to the present situation?

We are waiting for your comments....... Do express your love through votes.... 😇😇😇😇💌