PUNISHMENT

Nishanth smirked and listened to Diya, who looked agitated through the CCTV footage. He thought that she would regret her mistakes.

Nishanth murmured, "Why is she looking at the gate as if it is the most lovable thing now?". But at next second, he was startled to see the scene that played before him.

Diya, on the other side. Already made up her mind to enter in by jumping, which she would do to wake up Magadhi and Nisha when their house gate was locked or when they didn't pick the phone at midnight when she had a mood to talk with them. She even thought for a second that their houses had small gates or the compounds were short.

Diya whined, "This is double the height of me... How will I? There is no other option. I should jump!!!!".

But, now in front of her was a large gate and compound. She also regretted wearing that dress. The next second, she discarded her heels threw them inside the mansion.

Nishanth thought, what was she up to. By tossing her heels inside the mansion. When he saw what she was doing next, he got up from his chair in anger.

He thought that Diya would never regret her doings. He again started to watch her with his cold eyes and sinister face.

Diya stood barefoot and observed both sides of the road, which were clear. So, she started ascending the gate with difficulty. She looked like a cat that was trying to enter the mansion to find its prey or milk.

Diya grappled a lot and finally jumped when she crossed the inner side of the gate. She got up and dusted her hand, which she used to balance when she fell on the floor.

She praised herself, "Diya baby... good job". She kicked the gate with her leg cursing it, "Why are you too big, damn it?" and felt pain in her leg.

Nishanth saw her conversing to herself and kicking the gate. He looked down from the screen and had a smile on his face. He thought that she was really crazy. He cleared his throat and looked up to the screen again.

But at the next minute, his blood rose high thinking of her actions and also felt that was she working in a circus place before or it was her routine when she was in her house. He also thought that she has the guts to sneak into his mansion in this way. He shook his head and stated, "RIDICULOUS".

Diya now picked up her heels and swayed in her hands and hummed a song, "Oooolala", cooly.

Nishanth, seeing her walking cooly spat out, "You have entered the mansion. But you can't enter through the front door. I have locked it. Stand there and die throughout the night. You sneaky girl." He leaned to the table, placing both his palm to view the screen.

Diya casually opened her bag and took out the key. She smiled with a conversation to the key. "I thought you will be useful for me, but I didn't expect this soon".

Nishanth thought. This girl... and her guts to make a spare key without my knowledge. I'm not going to blow off this behavior soon. She'll be punished for all these acts of hers. How did she get the key? Oh... She got it from mom... when I wasn't in the mansion. Great...

She kissed the spare key which she had prepared after the day when Nishanth locked the door of his room and made her beg him. She was already ready for this day. So, Diya took the keys from Parvathi and made a spare of all keys to the mansion.

Nishanth angrily got up from his chair and shouted, "Diya, you are dead today. How dare you have a spare key to my mansion? I thought you are innocent. But you...I will show you the way out and make you accept the punishment. You will regret doing this. Do what you can still get you in my hands".