HEART IN PAIN

Are we contented all the time? How will our life move only with happiness? Is it possible only for cheerfulness in our lives? Have you ever thought your the happiest person in the world and the next second experienced a terrible situation....... To all our friends, kill that sadness with your brightest smile.....❤😁😁😁

*********************
Diya was shocked but continued to speak with a smile, “Hey, are you talking about Nish..."

Kavya interrupted, "Don't even say his name to me. And...Yes. I'm talking about him".

Diya sat in the chair as she felt dizzy and said, "You don't know about him, yaar. How can you say this to me? I know you do pranks. But this is not the perfect time to joke. Maybe sometime later, together. He’s not like what...."

Kavya sat near Diya, took her hand in the hold, and said, "This is not a joke or a prank. Stop ranting and listen to me. He is not a person for you. Stop believing in him, dear”. 

Diya shrugged her hands and stood up. She was standing with tears flowing from her eyes, "You are talking about someone else, I guess. Papa chose Nishanth for me. He will not do anything which will hurt me. You know it, right? He.."

“No, Diya. He tried to misbehave with me”. Kavya interrupted Diya.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Diya's eyes turned bloodshot red. She thought to herself. No, this can't happen. How will dad do this to me? Maybe Papa did not know about him. But he will be more careful when it is something to do with me. I should discuss this with papa as soon as possible. What if she is lying to me? No, why would she do that to me?

Her chain of thoughts was interrupted by Kayva's question. “Don't worry, what will happen after stopping the marriage. Did you see my brother?” asked kavya.

Diya answered in a confused state, "Yes, I saw Gautham sitting in the first row".

Kavya spoke word by word, "He loves you a lot Diya. He will marry you if you stop the marriage. Keeping your eyes open, don't fall into Nishanth's bait. My brother has loved you for two years and still loves you. I'm sorry. But it is true. Yesterday only I came to know about it when my brother's eyes were teary seeing your marriage invitation at our doorstep. He was shocked for a while. Then he accepted saying, that he missed you".

Kavya moved closer to her and said, "It is his fate, Diya. I am not compelling you to marry my brother. That is your wish. But, stop this marriage". She went out. 

Diya sat in the bed with a thud sound. Her eyes were wide open, processing Kavya's words about Nishanth. She was dumbstruck and couldn't regain herself for calling anyone. Kavya's words were continuously ringing in her ears. It was like everything stopped around her.  After some time, she called Nisha and Magadhi to talk about canceling the marriage.

Diya told them about her conversation with Kavya about Nishanth Dhuruvan. Both were shocked. But, they didn't agree with Diya's idea to stop the marriage.

Nisha said, "We know you trust..... Kavya. But just think about Papa. How will he let you marry Nishanth if he is not right for you? Have you thought of it?"

Diya replied, "What if he didn't know about him, Nisha?"

Diya cried hysterically, pushed things in her room, and said, "I have to stop it. I trust Kavya".

Ramachandran was exhausted and entered Diya's room. Ramachandran haf mixed emotions. He was happy as his only daughter is getting married. Also a bit sad because she is going to leave them in a matter of few hours. So he wanted to spend sometime with her.

Diya ran to him, sobbing. Ramachandran was shocked to see her crying. He thought it would be because she is also going to miss her parents who were the most important people of her life.