HOME SWEET HOME

HOME IS A PLACE WHERE WE CREATE MEMORIES WITH NEVER ENDING LAUGHTER AND SOULS FILLED WITH LOVE. WILL I FEEL THE SAME IN HIS HOME?

All people gathered in the hall showered blessings and wished for a lifetime of love and happiness to the couple. After a while, people in the hall dispersed as the wedding ceremony came to an end. But a start for a new phase of life for the couple. The main pictures were left behind.

Being frustrated by performing all the rituals Nishanth Dhuruvan spoke to his mother in a low voice, "Is everything over? Can we go back to our mansion?".

"Yes, we can. But after that, you have to stay in Diya's home for at least two days" Parvathi hesitatingly replied.

Nishanth Dhuruvan felt annoyed: "Mom, this is my last bit of tolerance".

Parvathi felt miserable and said, "What reason will I give to Diya's mom and dad? We should give them some time to bid farewell to their daughter. Please consider this one last time. I won't force you anymore".

Seeing Parvathi pleading to him, Nishanth Dhuruvan replied in bitterness, "Sorry mom. I can't stay there for two days. But for your wish, I will stay only for today. I will be back tomorrow. You shouldn't force me then. Please try to understand me".

Parvathi hugged her son with brimming tears and Nishanth Dhuruvan kissed his mom's forehead. Both smiled at each other with a warm look.

Parvathi went to discuss the stay of the couple with Diya's parents. Ramachandran was looking at a photo in his wallet. The sounds of footsteps reached near the bride's room. Ramachandran looked ahead from the picture of the father and daughter duo in his wallet.

Ramachandran thought to himself, Diya was asking me to stop this marriage for some reason. But I know there is some misunderstanding. I believe that Nishanth will be the best for my daughter.

Ramachandran welcomed her in. When she entered the room, she could see the father in a pathetic and tearful state for being separated from his daughter.

Parvathi knew it would be difficult for him to send his daughter very soon. Knowing the state of Ramachandran, she politely explained the situation. Nishanth's wish of staying only a day in their home. With a bit of sadness, Diya's parents accepted it.

Parvathi had a satisfactory smile. She looked at Nishanth who was seated in a chair with his mobile. She sighed and moved towards Diya who was standing with her friends. She took hold of her hand, "Come, we will move to our home" said smilingly to Diya.

With that, all of them entered the car one after the other. Diya was sent to sit by Nishanth's side in the black BMW. As he strongly believes that black color portrays confidence and sophistication.

An hour of travel in the car, when all were speaking, they both were lost in their thoughts. The air had become extremely oppressive and the silence at this moment was tormenting in the car.

Diya was playing with the hem of the saree and Nishanth working with his mobile. Both their parents noticed but never wanted to get into it. As they believed the couple will come out of their uneasiness and it will take some time to speak up.

Occasionally Nishanth looked at Diya. He was muddled thinking about the reason for rejecting him then. Even though he wasn't interested in her, his thought was orbiting around her. He saw that she finds it hard-wearing a saree. Somewhere he could sense her innocence.

Diya felt like someone was staring at her. She titled her head to see Nishanth looking at her. She thought that she had never seen a cruel person with such an attitude. How can he marry someone just to ruin their life? Is he a psycho? Will I be able to fight with him? Who could I go for help, when my parents forced me into this marriage? I have to stand for myself!!!!!!!!.