IDIOT IS BACK

Oru kaadhal oru nesam... idhu
Uyir kootil oru swasam...
Pudhu vaanam pala dhesam selvomae....
Anbe vaaa...

Pagal iravai kan vizhithidava...
Unadhu arugae naa pizhaidhidava...
Yuga yugam oru nodi dhan ingae...
Idhaya mellam nee niraindhidava...

Unadhu uyirai irundhidava...

Nishanth heard Diya singing in the washroom. He couldn't control himself from getting distracted.

But he came back to sense with the continuous ringing of her mobile and looked at the name in the call, BOYFRIEND…

Nishanth conversed with himself. Urghhh… Diya, will you ever leave me a chance to talk to you like a couple would? It takes me much more time to forgive myself for what I have done to you than you. Why do you keep making me angry? It is better even if we don’t talk… but don’t give a chance for us to make our lives terrible. I have to attend this call now… to hear your so-called boyfriend’s voice.

He finally swiped to green and placed it in his ear. The voice from the other end and started speaking non-stop.

“Diya, darling… How are you? You don’t care about your boyfriend. I am too bored. Why didn’t you come to your home after the marriage? I saw that man few times here. But you didn’t come with him too. Thatha and Avva are sad all time because you didn’t come. They are waiting for you. I told them, and I promised them to make you come here. So come with that man and visit us once. And while coming, don’t forget to get me ice cream, chocolates….”.

A smile appeared on Nishanth’s face when he heard Rithik’s voice. He continued to listen to his blabberings.

He spoke, leaving no chance for the other person to speak. By this time, the water sound in the washroom stopped. Nishanth hung up the call and placed it on the bed.

Diya didn’t know that he had returned back. She pulled the towel from the anchor to wipe herself.

By mistake, the bathrobe fell on the washroom floor and got wet. As she thought it was only her in the room, she planned to walk out with the towel wrapped around her.

So she opened the door and went out. When she saw Nishanth seated on the bed, she rushed forward and scolded him with all her might. Though Nishanth was heard what she spoke, he couldn’t stay without looking at her.

He saw her wet hair and continuously water dripping from her hair drop by drop. Her face was like a rose with droplets on it.

Her eyes were like golden fish in water running all sides, and her mouth was the cherry in a face when she was yelling at him. Her two thin white legs were exposed.

After some time, Nishanth laughed out loudly and blurted out, “Are you trying to seduce me? I have watched you enough".

He continued after taking few steps, "And about the song... it was so good. But you don't sing it next time. I don't want you to spoil that feeling.”.

With that, he walked towards the bedroom opened it. He went out and placed his hands on his chest, where his heartbeat hammered loudly.

He said to his heart, "Silly thing... Don’t explode seeing my beautiful wife. I love her and have to love her until my last breath. You are needed. I have strange feelings while she is near me."

Diya was startled by his words and shouted by lifting her hand, “Don’t think too highly of you bastard. Why should I try to seduce you?” By the time she finished her words, the door was shut.