MR. CHOCOLATE

If we get angry at someone for a deed; they had done to us, we tend to take revenge. But just silly fights..... Yes... For some people, it works. For others, it may shot them back. So remember our comedy king's dialogue whenever a situation like this comes..... Edha pannalum plan panni pannanum plan pannama panna ipdi dhan aagum...🤣😂😅

************************

Rani answered: “It's working, sir. I have also asked our workers to check once”.

Parvathi questioned him, "Why are you suddenly asking about CCTV Nish?”

Nishanth Dhuruvan spoke in a relaxed tone looking at Diya. "There are many cases in our locality about robbers, Mom. So, I asked just to make sure everything is fine. Criminals can be in our mansions too. We can't trust anyone with just this simple coffee also."

Diya rolled her eyes and understood what he meant. She was tensed a bit. He then continued looking at his mom, "Richard will be here within a week. We have to be careful until he reaches here, mom”.

Parvathi replied happily, "Then, I'm leaving this mansion and my daughter to a person like Richard. A trust-worthy person Where he will be the protector and take of her more than my workaholic son, you know".

"Mom, it's enough.", Nishanth stated.

Diya asked Parvathi, "Mom, I'm also here. You are talking like someone is planning to kill us, and we have to be safe. Tell me. Whom are you talking about? I've not heard anyone speaking about this person. Not even you!!!"

Parvathi explained, "Ohhh!! Diya. I forgot to tell you. You've seen many of our guards, right?". Diya nodded her head,  with a thought of guards roaming with Nishanth wherever he goes. I've seen these only in movies and dramas. She smiled.

Parvathi called Diya, who was zoned out. She asked her, "What are you smiling for, Diya? Just tell us."

"Mom, it's just I was thinking about Nishanth and his guards protecting him. As if he is a chocolate and the guards are the kids", and she laughed out loud.

Parvathi and Nishanth looked at her in shock. Diya felt their serious gazes at her. She gulped hard and asked Parvathi, "Mom, did I say anything wrong? Why ..... why are you both looking at me like this?"

Parvathi laughed hysterically, clutching her stomach, and asked, "Di.... did you just tell him, he is chocolate.... and his guards as.... kids? You have all rights to call your husband with any name. I guess he is so sweet to you... So you like to call him chocolate. Is it Nish?" Parvathi asked Nishanth.

Nishanth looked at his mom with grinning ear to ear as she laughed till her eyes became wet. He thought, looking at their bonding. Is it her true side or she acting to my mom. Maybe a new phase for her to be lively.

Parvathi was busy laughing at Diya. She thought. Diya, you must see Nishanth Dhuruvan in his workplace as the CEO of the business house. He can just let his foes down with one sign for their deeds. His one look at a person could ruin his life if he messed up with him.

Diya didn't dare to look at him after calling him chocolate. She scolded herself mentally. I know you can't shut your mouth. But chocolate and him? Though you don't like chocolates, you can't put them down comparing Nishanth to it Diya.

Nishanth controlled himself from laughing hearing, Diya calling him chocolate and his bulky and manly guards as kids. How did she compare me with the sweetest thing in the world? But I can't be good to her. She will get to know the real me once my mom leaves here.

Diya answered Parvathi, "I didn't...... mean it that way, mom. I told just for an example. And anyway, the guards here are super cool like I've seen in movies. So......"