THE DISASTER

Armaan came near Magadhi to help her. But to his surprise, he received a tight slap from her. He couldn’t look at her, who was... completely lifeless.

He never wanted this day to come. But he knew someday he would face it. One look from Magadhi was enough for him to know how was she... feeling now. 

Magadhi looked directly in his eyes. He had no other option apart from looking at the devastated state. Armaan moved back and stood from a distance.

Armaan pondered. I never thought this day would come so soon. I couldn’t look into your eyes now. The eyes that were an example of calmness, concern, love, happiness, chirpiness, shyness, and everything of positivity… now show the dead and lifeless soul. You are the only person who can make me feel guilty in my life. Even though I want to do something… I can do nothing now… I’m sorry. I’m out of any way to help you. 

Magadhi yelled, “As I said… you are not worthy of anyone’s love. I’m sure… if anyone shows love to me and takes care of me like their life. I don’t think I can leave them… like you let my sister.”

Magadhi walked towards him and again caught his shirt. Magadhi questioned him, “How did my sister die? Did she die… while giving birth? Or did you kill her? You are a gangster, right? Yeah… it might be the reason. You killed her in the rivalry. Why are you still alive? To ruin Derek’s life… I will never allow it. You know she was too good to all. But now she’s no more. I can’t tolerate this. You know what… we thought somewhere she was living happily with her family… We never thought… I would hear news about her… like this. What did she do other than love you?”

Magadhi was ranting the same thing, “Why should she fall for you?”

She smacked her head and said, “Why am I scolding my sister? See... even I have fallen for you. I even forgot about your identity. Even knowing that you have a child. What trick are you playing? Why did you enter my life too? Did you plan all these? Why do you have to come and ruin our lives? What was the thing that we did to be cursed like this? Why Armaan… Mr. Armaan Devansh? Why???”

Armaan was surprised. Magadhi, your every word is breaking my heart… I knew... at one point in time, you would... tell me this. But I never wanted to face any of these two situations. The revelation of truth and the love you expressed to me…

Magadhi saw Armaan, who was not even opening his mouth to answer her. She was in tears, and his eyes were red. He could just stand without saying anything.

Magadhi kept on interrogating him. But Armaan was stuck. He was stuck where Magadhi told him that she had fallen for him.

Magadhi roared, "Why don't you say something? The least thing I would like to do in this world no"

Magadhi was angry at him for many reasons. But now… the main thing was the heartbreak and dear sister, Malini. She got out of the mansion crying.

Armaan stood rooted in that place, not knowing what to do. He picked up the card that was... torn into pieces and entered the living room. He went to the room where Derek was sent.

As Derek saw Armaan, he ran to him and hugged him. Armaan hugged him back and said, "I'm sorry, Derek. I couldn't save."

Magadhi cried all the way... as she thought of her sister and reached her home. She wiped her tears and got in. She saw her father speaking with her mom. She slept on her mom by placing her head while sitting on the sofa.

Magadhi’s dad called out, “Magadhi.”

Magadhi got up from her mom’s lap and said, “Dad, I know you’re waiting for my reply about the person you have chosen for me. I agree to marry him. Tell them to come to our house if they want to see me.”