LOVELESS MARRIAGE

Heyyyy all...... here's our first chapter. Thank you for your comments and votes for the prologue😍😍😍. Do comment for the further chapters too.... show your love loads and loads by pressing the star........🌟🌟🌟

Sounds of chattering and laughter are surrounded in a grand hall with world-class facilities. The LR mall is the most famous hall in Chennai city. It is situated in the heart of the city T.Nagar. The hall is magnificently designed with mesmerizing flower decorations. The flower decoration was with lush pink and purple floral designs and a red-carpet from the entrance to the stage. Unique floral arrangements on tables and boutonnieres on chairs decorated with draped fabric with bows or ribbons are a gorgeous look.

The center of the attraction is Nishanth Dhuruvan, the groom who is a rugged, dashing man wearing a white dhoti and shirt

The center of the attraction is Nishanth Dhuruvan, the groom who is a rugged, dashing man wearing a white dhoti and shirt. The dhoti was of cream color with a perfect gold border. The outfit was of Indian tradition and he was performing the rituals of marriage with a cold face.

The priest requested Nishanth Dhuruvan to repeat mantras after him. But Nishanth Dhuruvan being himself, didn't recite the mantras and stared at the priest with sharp and vicious eyes. The priest was panicked and felt that the groom's eyes had the power to kill people just by looking.

"Nishanth do as he says" a voice interrupted them and Nishanth's facial expressions became normal. She was Nishanth's mom Parvathi. He did as the priest told him. But the priest didn't dare to lift his head.

"All flowers are beautiful in their way and that's like women too". The bride Diya Ramachandran came with a group of girls, who was a stunning beauty but had a fake smile on her face walked to the stage. She was dressed in a glowing red saree where she looked like a cherry in it, with a designer blouse, for which she doesn't need any ornaments.

People's foci were on her saree and jewels, where red has always been the main color related to the wedding in the South. The big faded golden border on the saree is giving it the classic, timeless elegance of all times.

Diya sat next to Nishanth Dhuruvan on the stage. The priest asked them to exchange garlands. Garland symbolizes purity, beauty, peace, love, and passion. It consists of flowers bunched together on a string. The flowers represent excitement, happiness, and beauty - all tied together on a string signifying the marital union.

When Diya turned to her left side, she could only see a stern-faced person. At once, both their eyes met. She had a disgusting feeling towards him. They both accepted the nuptial only for their parent's wish. The couple had mixed emotions but exchanged the garland with a straight face.

Diya thought back, what happened an hour before....... She was in a dilemma about whether to try the last option that she had. The corridor was full of laughter, banters and people overjoyed for the marriage except her. Then she started walking and reached a door. Diya raised her hand to knock on the door. But before that, the door opened with a creak from inside.