WILL YOU MARRY ME

To avoid confusion while reading... The italics are Diya's thoughts... And the italic words which are bolded are from the Diary of Aaradhana...

                         ★★★★★★★

My day started with Nishanth. I felt Sunlight kissing my face in the morning. But in the next second, it was gone. I opened my eyes mildly when I turned to the other side. But I saw a person trying to close the screen. I didn’t open my eyes.

I thought that it would be my mom or dad. As they want me to have satisfied sleep even in the morning. But I opened my eyes and stretched my hands with a smile. I prayed that I should have a good day.

But I was shocked to see Nishanth in my room. He was watching me without blinking his eyelids. I thought it was my dream and rubbed my eyes. But I could see him. So I pinched myself and felt pain.

I looked at him and then at my room door, which was opened wide. I again looked at him with eyes wide open. He smirked as he looked at me. I gathered the bedsheet and covered it around me. I smiled sheepishly and stuttered.

He walked to me with a serious face and asked if it was paining. But I didn’t reply to him and questioned, “Nish… Nishanth, what are you doing in my room?”

He said he missed me a lot. So he came early in the morning. He entered my room with my parent’s permission. I knew that he... is a gentleman. But isn’t it too much to enter my room?

Nishanth told me to freshen up and come down. He informed me that we were going out.

I asked him where we were going. But he just whispered, "Surprise!!!"

I questioned him, “What is the surprise?” But he told me to get ready fast and went out. I wore a saree. I know my Nishanth likes to see me in a saree. He always complimented me more when I wore a saree. I got dressed in a blue saree and went out. It’s not only because I look beautiful… He knew me very well… that I prefer a saree to other outfits. He knows that when I wear a saree... I feel more confident and comfortable.

I went down to where my parents and Nishanth were standing. He looked at me with adoration, and I could see him as he smiled unconsciously. I controlled my smile.

But my parents also witnessed Nishanth standing rooted as he froze. My cheeks were red, and I could feel Nishanth staring at me.

My dad cleared his throat... where Nishanth came back to his sense. He smiled at my dad and took me aside to talk to me. He held my shoulders and whispered, “You look divine in this saree. If it was any other day, I would have asked you to come out like this. But today I have planned something else. It’s my bad that I couldn’t take this beauty out with this saree. But you have to wear something else more casual. He advised me to change into pants and a shirt. It's because you won’t feel comfortable when we go out." I was confused now.

I again went and quickly changed. I had my breakfast. When we were about to leave my mansion, Nishanth closed my eyes with his big hands. We went out.

I opened my eyes and saw a Royal Enfield, which I wrote as a wish in the paper. But I remember that I crushed and threw onto the train. I thought it was impossible due to my health condition and that I won’t have anyone in my heart. But this fellow broke all the hurdles and entered into my heart. I called and hugged him, “Dhruv."

Nishanth was stunned for a second. Then I left him. He said all his friends called him Nishanth, whereas some call him by his full name.

But he liked the way I called him. It heard like sweet music when I called him that. He held my hand, and we went to the theatre. I cried during some emotional scenes. He laughed at me for being silly. Then we went shopping.