WHAT ARE YOU??

Diya heard the word mom from his mouth. She believed that Only Parvathi maa could save her from this. She wanted to make up a plan.

So, Diya requested him, "Can we go home, now? D, maa would be waiting for us to return. I should give her the pills. Do you think she can wait for us? Though she is cool, she is a bit old and needs rest.”

Nishanth stared at her grimly. Diya was caught red-handed and screwed up the situation.

Nishanth expressed out, “Are you done blabbering? You can change only... when pigs fly. Are you trying to save yourself using my mom as your shield? ”

Diya was dumb-struck when she heard his words. She had a fake smile on her face and shook her head on all sides.

Diya stuttered, "It's... it's no... not li... like th... that."

Nishanth chided, "You know what... I know, Diya. She speaks straight by looking at the other person's eyes... But that is when she is strong at her side."

He pointed his index finger to her and continued, "This is not you. Why do you have to act that way? Lying is a thing you will always do, and now I'm sure you can't stop. I'm the one who should endure it. But why is it about your life?" He hit his fisted hand in the steering.

Diya pondered.
I didn't lie to you this time... It was Nisha's plan. If I had known it, I wouldn't be answering these questions now. I'm sorry.

Diya was gutted. She started, "I didn't know that can make you furious. Nishan..."

Nishanth gnashed his teeth as he roared at her back with a terrifying and sinister expression, “You dare to lie to me. I postponed my work because of your lie, but you are requesting me for another punishment. I don't think you understand the reason I punish you. You try to escape from that. You think too highly of you, right? You want to go back to the mansion, right? We will go now, but you are not allowed to... enter the mansion until I let you in. Stand there whole day till night.”

Nishanth again continued without looking at her, “My mom... Don't look for her. She won't help you. She has already gone out.”

Diya imagined. In my life, what did I do to receive this damned man punishment when I am... already 25. Am I a child receiving this kind of punishment? It's arduous to live with this man. How much cautious should I be to escape from him?

The atmosphere was too heavy. Diya didn't dare to open her mouth thinking, that he may change the punishment. She didn't have the guts to curse him loud. So she cursed him in her heart.

The car stopped. Diya regained her senses and saw that they had already reached the mansion.
Nishanth pressed the horn, and Sundaram opened the gate. They entered in.

Nishanth again walked out of his car, where Diya followed him. Nishanth stopped in his tracks. Diya didn't lift her head. So she got hit on his back. Nishanth turned and saw that they both were too close. Both at this time took a step back.

Nishanth shouted at her, “Accept your punishment and stand here itself. Don't come in. If you sit here anywhere without accepting your punishment, you will stand for two days and night. Till my mom returns. Remember it.”

With that, he again walked inside. Rani saw Nishanth entering and Diya standing outside. So she walked across Nishanth to inquire about what happened to her. But she was stopped by Nishanth.

Nishanth roared, “Rani, get me a coffee. Don't try to speak with her. If you speak, you can resign yourself and get out of the mansion.”

Rani was stunned to hear this word. So she walked towards the kitchen feeling pity for Diya and came back with coffee.