A CHANCE FOR HER

Diwakar urged him with puzzled thought, "What should you ask Diya? How will she know about the girl you love? Don't... tell me..."

Charles booted him where Diwakar made an ouch sound. Charles scolded him, "Idiot, why do you think everything is in an idiotic way? Man...".

In between their banters, something sparked for Nishanth. Since he knew his friends in and out, it wasn't difficult... for Nishanth to realize whom Charles was talking about.

Nishanth Dhuruvan gawked at him and questioned, "You... Idiot!!! Are you serious? I saw your eyes fixedly spinning near Nisha in my marriage. I had a suspicion that time. Now I settled it.”

Charles bent his head and said, "Yes, it's Nisha whom I'm talking about. It's been around six months since... I've known her. From then it's been my daily routine to look after her from her home to office. To be frank, wherever she goes. I am following her now. I didn't know why!!! But it was an instant connect."

He looked up and saw Diwakar wriggling his eyebrows. Both snickered at him. Nishanth nodded his head to continue.

"And now the time has come to let her know that someone like me is waiting for her. She is not working at the same workplace now. I am planning to hold her near me and learn more about her. First, love and then marriage. I want to enjoy this feeling. Each and every single second with her”. He said it and lay down in the bed.

Nishanth jumped with him on the bed and narrated, "Diwa, I didn't know that Charles could feel all these. A person who can't talk to the same girl twice is in loveeee..."

Charles interrupted him and commented, "Look who says that. A saint for the past two years and now who is in his dreamland is talking about me..."

Diwakar's mobile rang, disturbing all their talks. Nishanth grabbed his mobile as Diwakar was looking at it for a longer time.

Nishanth announced, "Ohhh... it's my dear friend and sissy, Sakshi".

Diwakar pushed both of them on either side. He sat between them with his elbows placed on his knees and balancing his head.

Nishanth smiled wickedly, looking at Charles. He passed the mobile to Charles.

Nishanth enquired, "Man... Now, what is your problem? Don't you like us being happy in our lives? And why are you ignoring my sister?" Charles nodded his head accepting Nishanth's question.

Diwakar answered, "You don't understand Nish!!!! You can be happy only until she is your girlfriend or friend. Ignoring her is the only thing I can do when I'm with you guys. Or else you can never see me. I can only be prisoned at home. Everything becomes different when she becomes your wife."

He looked up and saw both his friends looking at him in shock. When he asked, "What?"

Both Nishanth and Charles roared out loud. Diwakar looked at them with confusion.

Nishanth snickered, "Bro... Someone is on call to talk to you. Sorry, I answered your mobile by mistake. I guess you... don't mind it."

Diwakar picked his mobile and looked at the person. He looked at Nishanth and asked, "Shit, Nish...What did I do to you? I just gave you guys an awareness. Get lost, man."

Charles reminded Diwakar, "At least cut the call now. Or else talk to her. It's your wish".

Diwakar held the mobile to his ear and whispered, "Hello!!"

After that, it was perfect silence. Only a mild sound was heard from the mobile. But for Diwakar, it was a home theatre speaker tied to him. Both of them enjoyed his situation.