THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS MINE TO LOVE

Diwakar asserted, "Diya, although your house is compact, we are all happy. This day teaches that we will be happy and our lives will be splendid when we have so many people with us. We live in a big mansion. But it's just us. This place looks too awesome to see kids playing here. All live in small places. Look at the people in the pathway and ground. People of all ages enjoying their evening.” Diya smiled.

For a moment, Diya forgot that her friends didn't know where she was for the past few days. She blurted out, "I knew. I realized that this is how my life... I wanted to be. Surrounded by people who love and care for me. I wish for my home... to be full of my people. But I was wrong. I was not needed for them. My mere existence was for some other reason. I thought everything and everyone was mine." She looked at Nishanth at the end.

Nishanth gritted his teeth and moved forward to get hold of Diya. He wanted to control himself. But her words never failed to bring out his anger within him.

Armaan looked at the awkward silence in the atmosphere and Nishanth moving forward to Diya. He held Nishanth's hand and blinked his eyes. He whispered, "Give her some time."

Armaan walked to Diya and patted her shoulder, "Where did you run away, my sis? If you have any problem with Nishanth, let me know. You can stay in my mansion. I would love to have a sister with me. And who will deny Magadhi having her best friend and soul sister with her? Just think. And don't take any decision being impulsive. You have so many people who love you with their whole heart. Think before leaving again. Whatever the problem is... Don't run away from anything in your life. We are here to support you. But... Why did you let all your loved ones suffer?”

Diya nodded as she understood and didn't want to take that decision again. She spoke, "I'm really sorry for making all of you suffer with my decision. But I should have thought before doing it. I should have reacted in a different way."

Diya smiled at Armaan, where Armaan ruffled Diya's hair. All the others were talking to each other. Later, they saw Armaan and Diya.

Nishanth stared at Armaan for a while and questioned, “When did you both become too close? I don't remember when I saw both of you talking to each other.”

Armaan smiled and said, “In your conference meeting.”

Nishanth thought of that day when Armaan and Diya spoke something. But he didn’t hear anything. Nishanth asked him, amused, "Oh!!! Now my wife has become your sister. Then let Magadhi become my sister.”

Magadhi and Nisha were shocked to hear this. Armaan smiled as he knew Nishanth would do this. Nishanth continued, "Nisha and Magadi will be my sisters from now on. If you both have fights with these guys any day... you both are welcome to my place. I am your brother from today. Please prepare for the adoption papers." All of them laughed while Diya smiled.

Nisha whispered in Magadhi's ears. "What is happening here? Armaan... I accept he can be caring with Diya. I have seen from the first that he has that love and care for her. But Nishanth... taking us as his sister's... Even for the namesake. How is it possible? Seriously??? Pinch me, Magi."

Magadhi pinched Nisha hard. Nisha yelled at her, "Idiot."

Nishath's gaze landed on Diwakar’s wife. Diwakar knew what he was going to say. So he ran and closed his mouth, "Nishanth, spare me, man. My wife always fights with me. I won’t ask Diya to be my sister. So…”

Nishanth nodded his head and didn’t let Diwakar down. Charles now thought that he should have also stopped Nishanth from considering Nisha as his sister. After some time, three ladies were left on the terrace.

Divakar and his wife left because their daughter was not feeling well.

Three men were speaking in the street. Charles spoke out, “Nishanth, tomorrow is my marriage. Keep your promise. Come with your wife. I'm happy that Nisha will be the happiest person on the earth now. She was dying inside... as if she was to marry me without Diya's presence. Now, she will be on cloud nine."

Charles turned to Armaan, "Now you have become one of my best friends. You too... Come with Magadhi.”

Armaan nodded his head. He thought about how he and Charles became good friends when Nishanth was hospitalized. They helped Nishanth to get back his wife by sending their Men out and taking care of Nishanth's company issues.

Nishanth thanked them both for taking care of his company. He came to know about it from Rishab. Rishab helped them.

Magadhi and Nisha touched Diya's belly and questioned her, "How do you feel about having a child?

Diya nodded and said, “I feel like flying thinking of it. I am having a baby in my belly. I hope I'll be the mother that my child loves to have. But when I see that person, I don't know if he could be a good father... at least. I feel like... I  should have jumped from the edge of a Cliff.”

Diya both yelled at her in unison, “Diya!!!”

Diya looked at them with tears, “I don’t know what to do. I love him a lot. But he…?”

“What did he do? Let us know," Magadhi said.

Diya thought of her friend's attitude and said, "It’s between us. I will take care of it. Don’t worry. But my heart is bleeding. I hate him. I love him. I am going mad... I'm getting frustrated with him beside me. When he wasn't beside me... I longed for his love, care, and presence, like he talked, teased, and whatnot. But now... he is the only person I want to be far away from.”

Seeing Diya's depressed mood, Magadhi spoke about Nisha getting married tomorrow. Diya was too happy to hear it. Nisha hugged her and said, “I thought I couldn’t see you when... I’m married. Now you are there. I am happy, Diya. Don’t let us suffer again. If you have any problems, let us know. We are your friends. We will stand for you.”

Diya nodded her head. Finally, all had their dinners and parted.
Armaan questioned Magadhi while driving, "Did Diya say... the reason why she left Nishanth?”

Magadhi looked and questioned him, “Are you on Nishanth's side or Diya's side?”

Armaan spelled, “I wish they both lead a good life.”

Magadhi, “Why did you take Diya as your sister?”

For a second... Armaan closed his eyes and started, “When I was in the orphanage, I saw a cute girl. She was like a sister to me. I miss her a lot. I see her qualities in Diya. So…”

Magadhi questioned, “What happened to her?”

Armaan replied, "She died due to her health condition.”

Magadhi watched him for a while and thought to console him. But she didn’t do. Armaan watched her and questioned, “You didn’t give an answer to my question.”

Magadhi remembered his question and said, “She didn’t say. She only said it was between them. She’ll take care of it.”

Armaan nodded his head. Charles questioned Nisha and got the same answer. After some time, Nishanth called both and got the same answer.

Charles said to Nishanth, "Bro, better ask her again.”

Nishanth spat out, "She won’t tell me the reason. I don’t like this character in her. I don’t know where... this will lead us both. Before she crosses my limits, I should find out. I don’t know what’s waiting for us. I thought as Nisha and Magadhi are her friends, she would say them. I’ll find another way to find the reason. Thank you guys.”

With that, Nishanth walked to Diya's room and saw her sitting on the bed. He sat next to her. Diya moved and maintained a space between them.

Nishanth said, “Diya, you were a lively girl. Why are you having a dull face? I love the Diya who was too lively.”

Nishanth stuttered, "Di... Diya... I want to tell you something."

                             ******************

Hey all... Next chap for this week. Just didn't want to make you all wait any longer. I'm hoping to give frequent updates as we are nearing the end of the book.

Guys!!! Let us know if you are able to follow the story... Are you guys even liking it??? Seems like one way!!! Your comments and votes are the only thing that will take us forward🤍🤍🤍

Dear Silent Readers... I'll be happy if you could vote for chapters that you like!!!

Thanks in advance 💗💗💗