BRINGING YOU BACK TO OUR LIFE

Heyyy all... Apologies for the late New year wishes... Happy New year... Have a great year. Live laugh Love. And about the update... Was stuck with Exams, Assessments... So here is the next chap...

                    -------------------------------

Nishanth considered requesting a surveillance camera video. But before that, he heard footsteps and raised his head.

"If you could move aside, I will resume having my food," Diya asserted. Nishanth jerked to her voice and stood up. She could see tears brimming in his eyes.

Diya sat down and snickered. She started devouring and persisted to talk to him, "Ohh... Did you think I left you... again? I was in the washroom... As I felt like puking. But... Maybe sooner... perfectly planned... I can go very far from you. Actually... Now I know wherever I go... you will find me!!! So I will take some time."

If Nishanth was the same as before, It would have been a different scenario. But now he had to be calm. He cannot express his anger... that will make Diya more depressed and take away from Nishanth again.

Nishanth questioned, "Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you just let me know where you are going? Why Diya? Do you like to make me suffer? Is it that it makes you happy..."

Diya exclaimed, "Wooaah wooaahhh... Wait. Mr. Dhuruvan... Can you please think before talking? Who made who suffer??? Just stop your sympathy drama. No one here is interested in your emotional talks now. It would have been better... If you had thought to express yourself before losing us. Now... there is no need for it. I know who you are and what you are capable of... Don't get into that good boy drama here... I'm telling you... If you ever hurt my child... That will be the last day for you... Your two-faced drama and story that you... are expressing now... will not take you anywhere..." 

Nishanth was on the verge of letting his tears out. He gritted his teeth to control yelling at Diya. There isn't any need for her to take a knife and stab him in his heart. Just her words are enough. He was unable to process the words from Diya.

Nishanth slumped down on the chair. He was worried. What is she blabbering? How can she think that I will be a danger to our child? It is my child. What drama is she talking about? God!!! Please let me know what is her problem. I can let her know what it is... really. She is making me die each second by telling me that I will kill my own baby. How will a father kill his own child? I wanted to bring her to seek forgiveness for what I did... which I don't even... know. But her words and actions are more than enough to kill me.

As Nishanth thought about this, his eyes were red. A few drops of tears rolled down his cheek. He kept looking at Diya's belly. Diya was relishing the dishes. But when Nishanth was completely quiet, she looked up at him. She was shocked to see him crying as he looked at her womb.

Though Diya wanted him to feel devastated, it broke her to see Nishanth crying. She could see him looking at her belly as if he could hug the baby inside her womb. She couldn't look at him on that stage. Diya stood up and walked away from him. She felt her eyes watering. 

Diya came back after steadying herself. She looked at Nishanth as he was smiling at her. But it didn't reach his eyes. Both of them knew the reason. But they don't want to start any of their conversation in a restaurant. He was terribly hurt. His eyes spoke so much pain, which dominated his smile that he used to cover up.

Diya looked at him. She picked the dessert from the table and started to eat. Nishanth chuckled and thought. Can she have all the dishes? Would any dishes harm my child? I should order Rani to prepare dishes daily according to what Diya can eat during her pregnancy.