HIS THOUGHTS OF HER PRESENCE 2

Continuation of Nish's thoughts...

***************

I snickered at the next flash, observing your grimace. You stayed terrified by scanning my pup. When you witnessed me, you commenced to blabber and scold.

Really scold... Did I look like  who could anyone yell? Wasn't I the monster to you, like my employees see me?

Do you know Diya? No one dares to yell at me. But you ……you are really unlikely. I feel like laughing yet... now, cherishing that day.

Then I had considered taunting you again. So I black-mailed you with it. I preferred to watch your expression. But I felt too bad when I watched tears in your eyes.

It was you. You aggravated me with your words, saying that you never cried before marrying me. All that made me furious.

I was not at blame on the wedding day. You came to me to quit it. And do you think that was the best time?

I thought if you were a considerate girl. I would leave you to live on your own and not disturb you with the term marriage. I list out those rules, which I didn't take it seriously but for fun.

But, you like to stimulate me. So I was supported and pulled you out of bed. You fell on me. I had a feeling like I had a soft pillow on my top, but you are really a silly billy.

You like to argue with me always. You say that you are right and do all things against my words which always irritated me.

At the next second, I recognize the call ringtone. I don’t like that kind of song. But you always keep songs that irritate me. I was so tired. So, I went and slept.

But when I felt that you were trying to extract something from my bottom. Your perfume smell... This same smell. It's like some flavor. I didn’t know I loved that smell.

It's like some... strawberry flavor. I didn’t know I loved that smell. Still, I had you near me all time. I knew I would lose control. So I yelled, "Get out. I won’t be responsible for what happens after that".

Words were really not from my mouth; It was my feeling. You ran away. After that, I got up thinking, what I am doing? Why is my heart fluttering? I slept for some time and got out again.

When I was in the car, I saw playing with Meenu. I knew I could get back the color of my home. But I didn't realise that you will be the rainbow of my life.

You know Diya... you are really the light of my life. I felt that moment and drove the car. I returned mansion and saw my mom with a tense face.

Diya, I haven't seen her that tense in the recent period. My anger seethed. I asked her the reason when I knew it was you and you were not in the mansion. My temper was at its peak. I wanted to know... what you were doing at that time when my mom was tensed for you.

I reached the place where you were. You were leisurely relishing  icecream with your friends. I saw you planning how to provoke me and get a divorce. This tiny mouth of yours was scolding me nonstop.

At that time, my anger burst out, and as I knew, you love your friends. I used them to threaten you to be on time.

How can you make plenty of friends and have so many people who love you and take care of you?

The ice-cream seller woman, she too knows about you and stands for you. I was really impressed on that second.

I knew you were afraid of what I was going to do to you. I thought it was good so you would be in time in the mansion. My mom needs not worry about you.