NEW BEGINNING

Finding happiness within ourselves will be a great help to us. Happiness does not depend on how much we have, but on how much we enjoy with those we have. Be happy about your own life. You'll be amazed at just how much more beautiful. You'll find it to be more and more of great things.

Dedicated to all lovely ladies out there......

**********************
Rani opened the door for Diya and said, "Madam, this is sir's room. Sorry, ma'am...... It's your room too from now on".

Diya stopped for a second stiffly and entered the room. Diya meekly smiled at her. Rani was also taking a new change in her workplace. But for Diya, it was a transformation in her life.

Diya questioned, "Rani aunty, where is my luggage?"

Rani replied with a smile on her face, "I placed all the clothes in the wardrobe". She pointed to the direction where the wardrobe was there.

Diya thought about the sweet gesture of Rani, helping her in arranging the wardrobe. She moved forward and hugged Rani to express her gratitude. When Diya hugged her, Rani was shocked and stood with wide eyes.

Rani mentioned, "It is my responsibility to do it. So there is no need to thank me, Maam".

Diya clasped her hands and said, "This is all new to me. These things will be arranged by Sita...... that is.... by my mom". Few tears rolled from her eyes. She then continued. "So, I got a little emotional... ".

Rani smiled at her, who was standing in front of Diya. She said in a pacifying tone, "You'll see your mother in Parvathi, Madam. Don't cry. Take a rest. I will call you for lunch, Maam".

Diya thanked her. Rani retreated after that. Diya took a look at the room and felt the room was too captivating, where few hand-drawn calligraphy and landscape paintings were hanging on the wall. Diya was too attracted and admired it. She saw that everything was too picturesque and lively. Then she saw that the room was squeaky- clean.

As she was thinking of her life before marriage yesterday night, she didn't have a tight sleep. So, she planned to take a nap and laid quietly on the bed.

Nishanth Dhuruvan returned back after completing his work to his mansion. He had black circles around his eyes as he didn't even close his eyes last night.

Parvathi saw Nishanth Dhuruvan entering the living room. She called him out, "Nishanth Come here. Did you have your breakfast?".

Nishanth Dhuruvan nodded his head and said," Yes, mom. I had and I am drained. I want to take some rest".

Parvathi replied," Okay". Nishanth Dhuruvan started walking towards the stairs with long strides.

Parvathi remembered that Diya was in his room and called out, "Nishanth".

Nishanth Dhuruvan, who was walking in the stairs, turned back and questioned his mom, "What happened, mom?".

Parvathi proceeded with a smile on her face, "Nishanth, your wife has returned back. She is also resting in the room".

Nishanth Dhuruvan stared at his mom as she was sitting on the sofa. He said in an emotionless tone," HMMM....." and walked to the stairs.

Parvathi called out," Rani".

Rani walked out of the kitchen and waited for Parvathi's order. Parvathi ordered her, "I am going. I will have my lunch outside".

Rani responded to her, "Okay madam".

Parvathi got up from the sofa and walked out of the mansion. She called the driver, Ramesh, who was cleaning the car. He ran to her and stood in front of her.