REVEALING THOUGHTS

MISUNDERSTANDING MAY LEAD TO THE WRONG PATH AND PERSON. REVERSE A LIFE TOO. TIME REVEALS EVERY ONE'S TRUE COLOR. WAIT AND WATCH.

Sita welcomed Nishanth Dhuruvan and her daughter inside their home. They sat on the red sofa with Diya's friends. Sita served coffee to everyone.

Nishanth Dhuruvan sipped the coffee once and placed the cup on the table. He excused himself, went out to attend the phone call which, was vibrating endlessly. He reached the terrace.

Nishanth Dhuruvan attended the call and questioned sarcastically, "What is it, Charles? Do you miss me so much? Shall we meet tonight?"

Charles listened to him and finally reacted, "Sorry Nish, Did I disturb you?" and laughed hysterically.

"What's the issue, tell me, man? I'm already offended", enquired Nishanth Dhuruvan.

Charles mischievously asked, "I wanted to ask you something very important. Do you have time now?"
'
Nishanth replied, "Yes. Is it anything related to business? Tell me."

Charles suppressed his laugh and said, "Is she with you or she eloped...."

Nishanth Dhuruvan shouted, "Stop Charles. Have control on your tongue. Don't spit the words and regret later. She is my wife now. Mind your own business".

Charles laughed out loudly, "Okay cool Nish, What about our treat buddy?"

Nishanth Dhuruvan lost his temper and shouted, "Even if the whole world dies, you would run back of people for your pending treats. I know you guys. I've already arranged in our regular private club. At least you guys have fun". He cut the call and looked at the sky. Even though the moon gives a bright night to others, he could only see a dark sky.

Nishanth stood on the terrace and thought about the phone call. Why is this necessary? They all are talking about her all the time. And what did I say to Charles? My wife? How can she be my wife? I hate her for accepting this marriage. I hate her for cheating my mom, where mom is believing, you will be best for me. I hate her for not telling me the reason for rejecting me just an hour before that marriage. I hate it when I have to share my life with her. I hate it....."

Nishanth's thoughts were interrupted by Ramachandran who placed his hand in Nishanth's shoulder from behind on the terrace.

"What are you doing here, Nishanth? It's freezing here. Come inside. Or you will catch a cold" said Ramachandran.

Nishanth for a while thought of his father who is no more. He felt something connected with Ramachandran. He stammered, "Yes...... uncle. I ... I will come. After some time".

"Okay, then put on this" said Ramachandran and gave a scarf to him.

Nishanth looked at his retreating figure and mumbled, "Sorry, uncle".

Ramachandran turned to him as he heard Nishanth whispering. He interrogated, "Did you say something Nishanth?"

Nishanth shook his head and denied. Ramachandran requested, "Can I speak with you for some time?" Nishanth nodded his head.

Ramachandran leaned to the railing. "Is everything okay? Are you feeling comfortable?"

Nishanth said, "Yes".

Ramachandran continued, "You are standing in Diya's favorite spot on the terrace. You see there. Can you see the park? That is the favorite place in this world to her. Everything around this apartment was her world. I've never seen her alone. She is always surrounded by people. It may be us, her friends, and children here. Her world is small and she looks at each and everyone as her own". Nishanth nodded curtly.