MRS. DHURUVAN

Although it's our life ..... we are unaware of what happens next... Our life relocates us to the place where we are meant to be.... So lets live our life like we wish and do things which fills our life with joy.....💫💫💫

*************

Nishanth Dhuruvan sat on an empty chair. He had his leg crossed and said with a provocating smile, ".......When you were getting ideas..... from your...... these friends to provoke me." And pointed Nisha And Magadhi.

Diya then looked at her friends. But they both had their gazes fixed at Nishanth Dhuruvan and were fluttering in fear. Diya thought to herself.

Why are they looking at him like he is going to kill them? Am I not the only person who is supposed to.......fe... fear.....yup. Urghhhh this man can't just poke his nose in my private time. Idiot Diya...... he is your husband. Did you forget it?

Nishanth Dhuruvan spat out his words harshly. "Don't you two dare to stay outside with her other than any one of your homes after eight. She is Mrs. Dhuruvan now. Not just your creepy friend. Do you get it? From now, if I get to know you, you guys are strolling out late at night..... I know where you two are working and your family circumstances. So .....................", and looked at them.

Nishanth thought. I know their families. They seem like some orthodox. How are they here at this time of day? Didn't they call them... Ohhh... I should just leave with my so-called wife.

Magadhi assured, "We will not roam around at late, s...... sir. We are sorry".

"Then, it is good for you. If not, you will know the consequences..." Nishanth continued to warn them.

"Stop it, Nishanth. You don't have any right to threaten them. They aren't your employees but my friends", Diya snapped at him.

"Ohhhh, is it? Sorry, Diya babe. I didn't know." Nishanth said fisting, his hand.

Haan seriously...... me and babe.What is this endearment for. Did he call me babe... No. I don't think it is for good. I guess I'm finished today. This you must have kept in mind before planning to provoke him....... You tiny thing inside my skull..... stop answering me...

"Listen, Nishanth. Just let them go. I'll drop them and come home. Anyway, I know you are here just for mom", Diya stated.

Nishanth stated while taking a step towards the car, "You're absolutely right. I'm here for mom. Now just come with me."

Diya started to deny him. Magadhi interrupted her by gripping her hand, "We understand your words. We will keep our promise. Don't make things difficult for Diya.".

She turned to Diya and whispered, "Diya, just go with him. We will take care".

"Magi, but... it's too late, yaar... How will you guys .... You know about Nisha, right?", Diya was arguing with Magadhi. Nisha nodded her head by accepting Magadhi.

Nishanth Dhuruvan said fiercely, "I know how to take care of my property."

He continued to Diya, "Don't worry babe..... when you guys can stay or roam anywhere till this time, you can also reach home at this time. Haan na... Ms. Magadhi". He let out a bitter chuckle.

Both Magadhi and Nisha greeted him with an awkward smile and escaped from that place as if they were chased by hooligans. They went out of the ice-cream parlor and heaved a sigh of relief.

Nisha said to Magadhi in a trembling voice, "Diya had been caught red-handed. He really looks too sinister. Would he punish her yaar??"

Magadhi patted her shoulders and comforted her, "Don't worry. Diya can handle him".