HER LOVE AND FEAR

dedicated to @not_so_good_07

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Devil.... he is a living dearest devil." Diya giggled as she thought of Nishanth.

Diya leaned and whispered to Nishanth, "Shhhh... He may hear. Don't say this to anyone. He may kill me if he knows that. And if he hears it... he may come and kill you too..."

Nishanth saw her smiling brightly. He chuckled and enquired, "Why do you think he will... kill me?"

Diya asserted, "You know... he is very possessive of me. He will not like to see me with any other man. But see... Now you are beside me. If he knows, he will strangle you."

Nishanth caressed her cheeks with his thumb and replied, "He will not be angry if he knows... that you are with me." He kissed her on her lips and lifted her from the bean bag.

He placed her on the bed and said, "Good night."

Diya got up from bed and yelled, "How dare you kiss me? If D knows... he will kill you."

Nishanth watched her for a second... and kissed her again. He questioned, "I kissed you two times now. And I will kiss you how many times I want. No one will dare to stop me."

Diya replied, "You are not taking my words seriously. You don't know about him."

Nishanth smiled and asked, "Ok... So I don't know about him. You tell me... What do you think about your D?"

Diya moved close to him and whispered, "D is a loving person. He was rude to me because I asked him to divorce me. But even then, I saw him caring and worrying for me. Apart from me, he never looks at any other girl. He knew how to treat women. I am the only girl in his life... Of course, apart from Parvathi maa."

Diya giggled and again continued, "Later, when we cleared our misunderstanding... his care and love towards me increased. You know what he confessed... Nope, we even confessed our feelings. I thought he would never let his feelings out. Even If he didn't tell me in words. His actions and behavior towards me scream the love he has for me. He hid it from me. Don't you think I am lucky?"

Nishanth looked at her with astonishment as she pours... her heart out. He looked at her in awe. Nishanth was overwhelmed with the words that Diya used to express herself.

"Let me tell you another secret. I think I am falling for Nishanth. No... I love him... very hard that it affects me when he is sad. I want to spend the rest of my life with that idiot. I love to watch him get angry because of me. Happy because of me. Everything he feels should be because of me."

Nishanth was pooled with her words and love. I'm getting another chance to live my life to the fullest. But will I be able to take the right path? This girl in front of me turned my life from the darkest to the glossy side. Will I be good for her? I should be... I must paint her life with colors to create wonders in her life.

Diya sobbed heavily and hid her face with her hands. Nishanth couldn't comprehend what was happening to her.

"What happened, Diya?" Nishanth was shocked to see her crying.

"I don't know... But I feel like I am left out of my own family. I think Nishanth is hiding something from me. I'm not completely worried because he is not telling me. But... he is sometimes devasted... I couldn't ask him what was happening... What will I do if he is not good with me talking about that problem? I want him to be ok!!! I want him to open up to me." Diya ended her words.

Nishanth was mulled up. I'm sorry, Diya. I didn't know that you felt like a stranger in our home. I was wrong in thinking that you might not notice me and my changes in thoughts. How mean and dumb I was that... you were thinking about me... but I was oblivious about your sufferings. I'm sorry... There isn't going to be any day that you will feel left out. I'll never leave you in that state.