CONFUSED RACING HEARTS

Have you ever been confused about any decision with the emotional aspect? We are dealing with creatures of emotions and not with the... creatures of logic!!!! Don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotions... Stay strong...

****************

Nishanth again got down by the stairs locking his study room. He charged the secretary to free the gate and also directed Ramesh to bring his car back.

They both did their commitment even before he reached out of the mansion. They knew it is not Nishanth's practice of moving out at night and will be indispensable work.

Ramesh inquired Nishanth out of concern, "Sir... Is all fine? Do you need any help... Or Can I drive? You are looking tensed."

Nishanth figured. I didn't know that these people with me will guess my mood too... They do care for me. Am I being blind because of those heaps of books and files in front of me... Have I ever been a human, at least? It's not the best time to think about it... I have to go...

Nishanth smiled at Ramesh and reacted, "I'm fine... anna. It's just... I'm going to meet someone. I'll be back safe. Don't fret. You both can go and relax... I'll take care..."

They both greeted with a smile and went back to their residing room.

Nishanth got into his car with a firm face thinking that Diya was really sloppy. He entered inside and shut the door vigorously. He began his car and rummaged Diya throughout the street on both sides.

Nishanth was in his own thought deeply and groaned. Diyaaa... Now, where should I seek for her? She is just that silly girl. How can she leave the mansion at this point in time in a day?????

It was you who shoved her out at this time of the day... She didn't move out by herself...

Arrghhh... I know it... But... So her leg was paining.. or maybe hurt. So she won't go any longer. She must have to be here...

He found out Diya. She was on the next lane but didn't go near her. He just followed her actions.

He took hold of the steering in one hand and placed his other hand in the window, balancing his forehead. He had a curve at the corner of his lips.

Nishanth murmured with a slight chuckle, "The most egoistic and adamant person I've ever seen. Cute..."

Arey Nishanth... Is it you? And are you talking about her? Seriously cute... His inner self mocked him.

By now, Diya saw an ice-cream seller strolling in the street. She intended to buy it. But she realized that she had missed both her phone and money in the mansion.

She looked at the vehicle and could sense her mouth-watering. She shrugged her shoulders and wrapped her hands, and hugged herself as it was cold.

The ice-cream seller's sight landed on Diya, he ran to her. He asked her whether she needs ice cream.

Diya answered him with sloped shoulders like a child who is so eager to eat ice cream, "I don't have money to buy it."

Nishanth was grinning inside the car as he knew how deliberately she needs ice cream to cool herself. But she didn't have the money.

Though he didn't get to know their whole conversation, he guessed it would be, of money to pay.

Icecreamseller spoke out, "Madam, Don't you recognize me? Two days before, you paid a lot for single ice cream. I know you are staying in that big mansion on the next road."