IS IT ME ???

Diya opened her orbs and massaged them, "Oh, when did this sun arise? D, where the hell are you moving me to? I can step. Drop me, D.”

Diya abused herself. Fool, Diya!!! You are leaving him to carry you! Did you misremember where you were thrown? By Krishna's love, you were freed by him. But this time, for sure, he would leave you to sink. Don't stop. Continue to argue... Aishhhh... Why is he entering into washroom now?

Nishanth gazed at her for a while joining, the restroom. Diya tried to stand on her words by saying, "I didn’t perform anything wrong. Move me down.”

Nishanth had a sinister face and fiery eyes. He questioned, "Did I ask if you have done something wrong?”

Diya cursed herself for having a big mouth and came to know she can’t escape. So she continued, "D, don’t do anything harsh. Please stop. Otherwise, I will scream. Your mom is in the living room. She can overhear me.”

She pondered. This devil is not listening to me. Even if I tell him about mom, he is just not bothered. I'm assured that you will go to hell. Mark my words, Man.

He barred her by holding her elbow. He thought. Babe, do you think you can skip? You are gonna experience this cold water bath too. I'm not gonna back off.

Nishanth Dhuruvan didn’t fret about her words, dropped her down just beneath the shower. Diya tried to flee, but he caught her wrist and locked the door.

She thought looking, at his wicked face. Omg!!! He is bolting the door. What is he intending to do? You're stuck, Diya. Don't care and just strive for yourself. You have no one here.

“What are you going to do? Don’t dare to touch me,” Diya cheered.

She baffled. Ayoo... I think I had spoken harshly. He is not going to leave me. You have no sense, idiot. He is coming...

Nishanth took a step forward with his ardent eyes. Diya took a step backward with an agitated look.

After two steps, Diya came to know. She can’t avoid it anymore as she was now glued to the wall. They peered at each other's eyes.

Diya was puzzled. Why is he advancing near to me? I could sense some... something which I had never observed before. Why are these strange feelings developing in me? Am I exaggerating? But I could witness something in his eyes other than revenge. What is it? Some kind of soft part. Something like care... This is not good. Diya, avert your eyes. Why are you still staring at him?

Nishanth was too close to her as Diya could feel his breath on her. His hands were on both sides of the wall and Diya in the middle. Diya shut her eyes as he was too close to her, only with a towel on his charming body.

He was mystified. You look so cute that I'm unable to avert my eyes from you. What are you doing to me? Is this mutual? Do you feel the same? Every time I look at you, your appearance is just like the forever fresh tulip. Day and night, you seem the same. How am I going to deflect my eyes from you?

Nishanth, seeing her beautiful eyes closed the distance between them. Her cute appearance with rosy lips had an urge to kiss her. He went close to her lips.

Diya muttered. Ayoooo, he is too close. Krishnaaaa!!!! I could feel him leaning on me. Back off, you... you monkey!!!

Diya could feel him close to her face. So she locked her eyes too crushing and said in a feeble voice, "Don’t... t...try to do anything. I will sue... you.”

Nishanth came to his sense. But he didn’t continue what he was trying to do. He whispered in her ears, "Don’t have dirty ideas”.

He beamed hiding, from her. He couldn't restrain himself from looking at her cuteness.

Listening to his words, Diya unclosed her eyes. Nishanth switched on the shower. Within a second, he did it. So, Diya was helpless to react.

Coldwater fell on Diya from head to toe while water soaked her. She felt too cold. She was held there for more than twenty minutes and Nishanth in front of her.

Nishanth rage melted when he saw Diya quivering. In coldness, Diya's tears welled up in her eyes. Her clothes stuck close to her body. He removed his hands from the wall.

"Devil, you will surely go to hell. I swear. And... and you will receive the most dreadful punishment in hell too." She swore and tried to walk out of the washroom.

Diya, seeing his hands released, walked to get out of the restroom. But she slipped and was about to fall on the floor.