SORRY...

Nishanth thought intensely. Is this plausible to happen in my life? Am I the right one for her? Why do I have to mess with my life every time? Am I demanding too much? Every time I had to make some disastrous mistake... that leads me to stay away from her... where it never thought to face me. It was solely not my fault, but she's too. This temper and sturdiness of mine are playing with me. She was not a blunder to tolerate... this much. How would I look at her face now?

On the other hand... Diya, who was too lively and enthusiastic, stayed in her room for a week. She had her breakfast, lunch, and dinner in her room. This fuss made Parvathi doubt whether they both fought.

After a week, Diya felt a little relieved. But still, she couldn’t forgive him for his unacceptable deed. She never wanted to face him.

But that wouldn’t be possible in the same home. She started to show up a little and roamed inside the mansion. She planned to go out to meet her friends.

As always, it was a Sunday. Her friends were not free from work on any of the weekdays.

They agreed to meet at Elliot’s beach. Diya was always the sloth in the group to arrive at the destination they have planned.

But after marriage, Diya longed for the days back then. The cute rabbit arrives as soon as possible to meet up with her friends in the deadliest situation.

Diya watched the waves that were non-stop with the thought of competing with each other with high force and later moved calm and serene.  But they never stopped.

Diya figured. All can't experience only happiness in their life.  Both positive things and grief will be welled up in everyone's life. To tackle that would be the biggest test for some poor manhood here. But, Krishna had to give me something to feel and bring me out of my tiny world. And to make me learn about people.

Diya grumbled. "Why do you take this phase of my life to make me learn? It's like I'm cheating everyone around me. They think we are happy in this life. But the truth is different. How long can I manage? It's high time. I have to make a decision".

Diya was wearing white pants and a blue shirt matching the sky and the sea’s color. She walked to the sea.

At first, only her legs were sunk with seawater. Diya again walked forward more to the water, where the water reached her abdomen.

Someone pulled her back from the water. When she saw the face, she smiled. She was the most expected person where she gave her a tight teddy hug. 

Diya yelled out happily, “Magi... I missed you so much!". She smiled to herself and continued, “Don’t worry. I was just... feeling the cold. I can never leave you alone in this cruel world. I will take you with me wherever I go.”

They laughed heartily. Diya looked at her with wet eyes. Magadhi felt something was wrong with her and questioned, “Diya, what happened?”

When a person shares their feeling of joy or sorrow with their family or friends will feel relaxed. As they were moving burden that had been lifted by them for a longer time.

Diya was not exceptional…

Seeing Magadhi, Diya’s tears rolled down to her cheeks with still a sad smile on her lips. Her eyes turned red. She told her about the night with Nishanth together.

Magadhi was not too shocked to hear it and blurted out, “Diya, are you crying for this? Hmmm...this is normal between the couple. Why are you wasting your tears for such a thing?”

Diya glared at her angrily and spat, “It is a normal thing only if there was something called love between us. I don’t like or l… love him. I lost my innocence. I hate him more than before now.”