FOREVER WITH ME

The note was passed by Diya to Nishanth through Rani.

I am going to meet my boyfriend. Don't disturb me... If you want to know about my health... Yes, I'm fine. Don't take my illness as a reason to call me. Please stop your acting of caring for me. Don't search for me. I will return before eight at night. Don't worry... I won't leave you without getting a divorce from you.

Nishanth crushed the paper in his hand and threw it. He gritted his teeth and pinched the bridge of his nose. 

Nishanth got up and dialed a number. He walked out furiously by passing a terrifying look at Rani. Rani was shivering to see his attitude.

At this time, they walked out of the park to a restaurant. On the way, Nisha's mobile phone vibrated.

She took out her phone and was stunned to see the name displayed on the caller's id.

Nisha thought that she was dreaming as she got a call from Nishanth. She opened her eyes wide to see it again and rubbed her eyes. 

Diya questioned her, “Why are you not attending the call? Attend it or switch it off.”

Nisha said to her, "Why is he calling me... at this time?”

Diya questioned again, “Who, your imaginary boyfriend?” Diya and Magadhi laughed together as they hi-fied.

“Your husband,” Nisha said with a smirk. The laughter died. Diya peeped in her mobile and watched Nisha.

Diya studied. How did he know that I would not attend his call? He is just... knowing me from nothing to everything. It isn't a long period that I knew him or vice versa. But he knows more about me. How's it possible? Haan... he has no other work other than annoying and punishing and making me suffer. So, he has to know everything about me la... I'll face him.

Diya took the phone from her hand and attended the call without thinking. She answered, “Hello.”

On the other side, Nishanth said, “Are you having a good time with your boyfriend, wifey? I think I have not given you the lesson properly. You have the nerve to write a letter to me instead of telling me in person. How dare you to leave me a letter to provoke me?”

Diya was stunned for a while by listening to his words. She opened her mouth and said, “I canceled my plan to meet my friends. I am with my friends now. Why are you calling her instead of calling me? And D, why do you expect me to tell you each time I go out? Do you do the same? Did you ever inform me?”

“I know she won't have the guts to answer my phone call. I also know you will be the one answering it. Hmm... about informing you, when did you leave us a place to have a conversation as a normal couple?” said Nishanth.

Diya replied, "Is it my fault, Mr. Nishanth? And just chuck it. I don't want any such conversation between us. Anyway, it's going to end somewhere unexpected and me at fault, in your sense. I'll come home and listen to your crucial bits of advice. Don't make my precious time a drastic evil time."

Nishanth continued, “I will excuse you today. I won't be punishing you because I have been tired. And as of having a conversation with you is same as you think about me. So better be here as mentioned before 8.”

From the start, Magadhi listened to her conversation with Nishanth. She was thinking deeply about it. She wanted to tell Diya something but didn't want to intrude while... she was talking to Nishanth. But she had the urge to discuss with her as soon as possible.

Diya ended the call and shouted, “Who is he to punish me? He even says he is tired of punishing me. The same goes here... I don't want to talk to him. I want to kill him with my own hands.”