CONFESSION

Dedicated to kudi2025

                       ***************

In the morning, Diya got up and stretched her hands. She searched for her man, Nishanth. But he was not there on the bed. She took a bath and saw a hickey on her neck.

Diya thought she should wear some outfit that would cover it and cursed Nishanth.

On the other side, Nishanth was too happy. The office employees were too satisfied that no one was fired by their arrogant devil this month. They thanked the person who kept their boss calm nowadays.

Nishanth had a meeting. So he went to the conference room with Rishabh, who was also satisfied with his boss's attitude.
Diya had her breakfast.

Sita was serving to Diya, who was munching her favorite Podi Dosa. Sita smacked Diya on her hand and said, "Why don't you eat less? Look at the time now. It's already half past 11 in the morning. And you are having your breakfast now. How would you eat your lunch at noon?"

Diya whined by rubbing her hand, "Maa... why would you smack me always? Who told you that I would eat my lunch? I can even skip my lunch." Sita pinched her on her cheek and left to the kitchen.

Sita shouted. "When will you grow up, Diya? Don't you have any thoughts about the future? What will happen when you would have your own family? I guess you... are going to have your child starve until you get up in the morning? Hope Nishanth will take care."

Diya thought about both her mom's and Nishanth's words. She smiled to herself and asked about Nishanth.

Diya continued, "Maa... when did Nishanth leave? Did he have breakfast? What did you give him in the morning to drink? Did he tell you when he will be back?"

Sita came back with another Dosa. She replaced the television remote in Diya's hand with her mobile and smiled at her. Diya understood and nodded her head.

Diya called Nishanth and spoke for a while, and continued eating. Diya indicated to her mom that she was full. Sita looked at Diya, who laughed while talking and kissed her forehead.

Sita muttered under her breath and asked from the kitchen, "Nisha called me in the morning and asked me whether you are still here. I told her that you... are here. Call her and check once."

Diya remembered Nisha texting her yesterday. So she called her.

Nisha was on the way to her workplace. She attended Diya's call and said, "Diya... add Magadhi too. We have to clear our doubts with you.”

Diya said, “Yes.“ and added Magadhi, who was just about to enter her workplace. Magadhi found a place outside the company and attended the call. 

Diya questioned, “What is the thing that is irritating my cuties?”

Magi and Nisha said in unison, “Love.”

Diya laughed loudly, ”I thought... one... day you both will fall in love with each other... I suspected Nisha... she was behaving like that.”

Nisha stormed her leg and yelled, “Diya, I will kill you.”

Diya continued, “OK, no more jokes. What about love?”

Magadhi said, “How could we find we love a person?”

Diya burst out loud and said, "Now, what made you ask me this question? How can I answer the question? I didn't have a love marriage!!!"

Nisha snickered, "Says a person who is head over heels with her husband."

Diya blushed profusely... as she heard Nisha's comment. Magadhi smirked and asserted, "Girl... you can never hide ANYTHING from us. Just spit it out. I don't have time.