RULES VS COFFEE

I need you when I wake up, my bed coffee. When I take the first sip of you with the correct amount of sugar and hotness, I have the brightest smile of mine. Relishing you will be the 1st thing I want to do in the morning. I like to have you without any disturbance and taste each sip, enjoying it throughout the end of the coffee. Thank you for being so tasty and calming.

Dedicated - to all the coffee lovers...... 

************************

"Stop yelling, Diya babe. Though I permitted you inside my room and you, carry my name as my wife, you don't have any right in my room. You are allowed, only when I approve you inside.  I mean it. Do you get it?", Nishanth spitted venom.

Traitor tears!!!! Please don't come out. I knew my life here will be nothing like normal. Why am I feeling hurt? Is it because he is not thinking of me as a human too? She thought to herself.

Diya asserted with a straight voice looking at his eyes, "No, Nishanth. I can't keep doing things which you like. It is not like I came to live with you with the whole heart. We hate each other mutually. Just because it's your home, you are no one to order me."

Nishanth looked at her intently, where he could see the hurt in her eyes, and tried to know her inner thought. He can sense her eyes starting to get wet and averted his eyes to shield himself from looking at her with concern.

Nishanth Dhuruvan ordered, looking away from her, “I SAID YOU TO FOLLOW THE RULES I'M GOING TO TELL YOU NOW.”

Diya didn’t dare to object to it. She knew that she would end up showing her feeble state if she wanted to argue or object to him.

Nishanth continued with his rules:
RULE 1: NOT ALLOWED TO ROAM OUTSIDE AFTER 8.
RULE 2: NOT ALLOWED TO MESS MY ROOM
RULE 3: NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY THINGS
RULE 4: NOT ALLOWED TO SLEEP TILL LATE IN MORNING AND SLEEP LATE AT NIGHT
RULE 5: NOT ALLOWED TO SLEEP IN BED 
RULE 6: DON’T YOU DARE TO LIE 
RULE 7: DON’T WEAR SHORT DRESSES
RULE 8: DON’T SPEAK ILL ABOUT ME ON MY BACK

He tapped the bed and said, “Don't think that it's over. I may add on to it. Get up!!! Go sleep on the sofa.”

Diya stood up and looked at him with disgust. She searched for the sofa. She rubbed her eyes and said, “Is there any problem with my eyes? There is no sofa here.”

Nishanth Dhuruvan stared at her and turned his head. He saw to the place where the sofa was placed before. It was empty now.

He thought it may be his mom’s work. Nishanth said in a grating voice, “Don’t sleep. Wait until I wake up. You can sleep later, but you are not allowed to sleep late in the morning. Follow the RULE 4 too.” 

Diya stood there for a while. She watched him landing himself on the bed and sleeping. She thought that he was serving in the army before. Heartless animal..... Animal.... Noooo

She moved to the balcony and watched the moon with helping her heart to pour out its sadness. Silent tears, sliding through her red cheeks and a pink nose.

Maa papa. It's just a day away from you. But can you see how much I'm in pain... I never had the period where I could talk sitting lonely. Did you guys need this? There is a person with whom I'm sharing his room. But I don't know the bond that I'm sharing with him. Can I call you papa to talk with you? No, I should not. Yes, I'm angry with you. But I don't want you to know my submissive state. You will know it just by hearing my voice.......

What did I say? We hate each other? I know his deed, so I hate him. What did I do to him? Diya...... you hating him is enough for this to be mutual. Yup right... But I have to confront him about Kavya's issue. She felt cold and entered the room.